ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Errand Immigrant's

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

babadoodoo1
BANNED

Errand Immigrant's

Post by babadoodoo1 » Tue May 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Please when you send your errand men out please be very careful and do never threatened us with prosecution again otherwise be prepared to be sack when you come up with fake prosecution for ego's displays.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Re: Errand Immigrant's

Post by walrusgumble » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:13 pm

babadoodoo1 wrote:Please when you send your errand men out please be very careful and do never threatened us with prosecution again otherwise be prepared to be sack when you come up with fake prosecution for ego's displays.
Why were you threatened with prosecution? What we you accused of? What basis were they proven to be wrong? Fake prosecution?

Getting sacked? Who will have Police/immigration officers sacked? Who do you think you are?

Where they not doing their job, dealing with suspects and the Court (presumably) doing their job pointing out they were in the wrong?

Who is "Errand"?

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm

walrusgumble wrote:
babadoodoo1 wrote:Please when you send your errand men out please be very careful and do never threatened us with prosecution again otherwise be prepared to be sack when you come up with fake prosecution for ego's displays.
Why were you threatened with prosecution? What we you accused of? What basis were they proven to be wrong? Fake prosecution?

Getting sacked? Who will have Police/immigration officers sacked? Who do you think you are?

Where they not doing their job, dealing with suspects and the Court (presumably) doing their job pointing out they were in the wrong?

Who is "Errand"?
they know themselves.

But gone are the days of anything goes, they don't actually contemplate on your wrong rather than numbers of case they could do you for and atleast get you on one or two.

So if police dropped 32 summonses at your home between a period of 1 year, would you win all of those cases ?

And at the end of it all which lasted between 4 to 5 years, i did not ended up as an official convicted person, how i did it, you ask. :D
Bruce willies To Fight On, Even when he's crippled And Out Of Work.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:22 am

rosdoodoo wrote:
walrusgumble wrote:

Who is "Errand"?
they know themselves.

But gone are the days of anything goes, they don't actually contemplate on your wrong rather than numbers of case they could do you for and atleast get you on one or two.

So if police dropped 32 summonses at your home between a period of 1 year, would you win all of those cases ?

And at the end of it all which lasted between 4 to 5 years, i did not ended up as an official convicted person, how i did it, you ask. :D
You taking funny pills? Waffle. I asked questions, don't use my quotes if you are not going to attempt to deal with what was asked.

The OP appears to be ranting, all I asked was, what was he ranting about

ca.funke
Belgium

Post by ca.funke » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:14 pm

since this topic has nothing to do with anything, I lock it.

If I severely misunderstood, PM me...