ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER1 Gen. main applicant & depend. application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alakbar30
Newly Registered

TIER1 Gen. main applicant & depend. application

Post by Alakbar30 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Hello.

I have two dependents and all our visas are expiring on the same date, end of August. Do you think I can still make a trick and send our applications on different dated, e.g. my -end of July and theirs-beginning of August in order to save money?

The dependent's application asks for main applicant's reference number. Will I have known my number soon enough to send their application before the deadline?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Alakbar

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Alakbar30 wrote:Dear all,

My wife and I are on Tier 1 (3+2) visa. My visa stated that I had to register with police within 7 days while hers did not mention this. I registered with police in Borough (London) and with my local police. My wife does not have a police registration. Have I made a mistake not registering her? Can I remedy this mistake?

We are about to extend our visa in August.

Regards,

Alakbar
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: TIER1 Gen. main applicant & depend. applic. differen

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Alakbar30 wrote:I have two dependents and all our visas are expiring on the same date, end of August. Do you think I can still make a trick and send our applications on different dated, e.g. my -end of July and theirs-beginning of August in order to save money?
You may, if you wish to.
Alakbar30 wrote:The dependent's application asks for main applicant's reference number. Will I have known my number soon enough to send their application before the deadline?
Perhaps or perhaps not.

If your dependants apply without a reference number of your application, do take into account that the application (and documents) may be lost or be refused if UKBA is unable to tag their application to yours.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Alakbar30 wrote:My wife does not have a police registration. Have I made a mistake not registering her?
No.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Please keep your queries about a topic consolidated under one topic ... rather than cluttering the forum with a new topic for every question that you have regarding the same subject / application.

Please read this topic carefully.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:03 pm