ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success on 18th May @ Croydon but havent received BRP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cooolkangaru
Newly Registered

ILR Success on 18th May @ Croydon but havent received BRP

Post by cooolkangaru » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Hello,

I would like to start with thanking everyone for their participation on this forum. I have been a silent member of this forum and found your inputs and suggestions very helpful.

I had a PEO appointment for my ILR at Croydon on 18th May. I was told then that my ILR has been approved. I received the relevant documents and was told that I would receive the BRP within 7 working days.

However, I havent received my BRP yet. :(

I sent a mail today to Home office and received an automatic reply that they would reply to my enquiry within 5 working days.

Is this delay normal? due to a busy period?
Last edited by cooolkangaru on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

mr_danny

Re: ILR Success on 18th May @ Croydon but havent received BR

Post by mr_danny » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:00 am

cooolkangaru wrote:Hello,

I would like to start with thanking everyone for their participation on this forum. I have been a silent member of this forum and found your inputs and suggestions very helpful.

I had a PEO appointment for my ILR at Croydon on 18th May. I was told then that my ILR has been approved. I received the relevant documents and was told that I would receive the BRP within 7 working days.

I sent a mail today to Home office and received an automatic reply that they would reply to my enquiry within 5 working days.

Have you heard or recieved your BRP?

edthesock
Newly Registered

Post by edthesock » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:59 am

Mine took a few weeks longer but came eventually.

mr_danny

Re: ILR Success on 18th May @ Croydon but havent received BR

Post by mr_danny » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:51 pm

cooolkangaru wrote:Hello,

In the same boat...the approval happiness subsides as the delay in BRP :(

please update if you have heard from them