ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LIUK passed but Middlename Missing on the pass notification

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pokhreligautam

LIUK passed but Middlename Missing on the pass notification

Post by pokhreligautam » Mon May 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Dear all
could you please kindly shed the light on this issue.
I passed the LIUK test this morning but I have just realised that my Middlename is missing as there is only family name/surnames and on other names there is my first name only.
All the details are correct apart from this.
Could you please advise me whether I have to take another test or it should be fine without middle name on pass notification letter.
Thanking you
Regards
Krishna Gautam

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Mon May 28, 2012 2:21 pm

I would only worry if either of the name mentioned was someone elses.
It does not matter. Just apply as normal.

pokhreligautam

Post by pokhreligautam » Mon May 28, 2012 2:25 pm

asim72 wrote:I would only worry if either of the name mentioned was someone elses.
It does not matter. Just apply as normal.
Thank you Asim,
I just dont wanna take chance with UKBA as you know they always look for loophole in order to refuse the application.
Regards
Krishna

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon May 28, 2012 2:46 pm

Generally what matters is your first name and the last name. Most documentation and even bank statements don't show your middle name. It should still be fine.
Give me more Karma (+)

pokhreligautam

Post by pokhreligautam » Mon May 28, 2012 2:50 pm

QuickSam wrote:Generally what matters is your first name and the last name. Most documentation and even bank statements don't show your middle name. It should still be fine.
Thank you QuickSam ,

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Tue May 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Plenty of people in this forum have reported about their first name and last name being muddled up (i,e - they have smith John instead of John Smith )Few people have also told its not a problem.But so far I haven't heard from anyone who had this issue and were successful.

In your case, I wouldn't worry as middle name is not that important field.

pokhreligautam

Post by pokhreligautam » Wed May 30, 2012 4:34 pm

ITGraduate wrote:Plenty of people in this forum have reported about their first name and last name being muddled up (i,e - they have smith John instead of John Smith )Few people have also told its not a problem.But so far I haven't heard from anyone who had this issue and were successful.

In your case, I wouldn't worry as middle name is not that important field.
Thank you .i am a bit relieved now.

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Wed May 30, 2012 4:38 pm

I'd also wait for some seniors to answer your query just to be in safe side.

Thanks,

pokhreligautam

Post by pokhreligautam » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:55 am

ITGraduate wrote:I'd also wait for some seniors to answer your query just to be in safe side.

Thanks,
Hi IT Graduate,
I spoke to one of the members from LIUK helpline on 08000154245 and he said that it would be absolutely fine without middlename on it.
Regards
Krishna Gautam

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:57 am

[quote="pokhreligautam"][quote="ITGraduate"]I'd also wait for some seniors to answer your query just to be in safe side.

Thanks,[/quote]
Hi IT Graduate,
I spoke to one of the members from LIUK helpline on 08000154245 and he said that it would be absolutely fine without middlename on it.
Regards
Krishna Gautam[/quote]

Thank you for confirming. but my issue is my first name and last name has been muddled up. I hope it shouldnt be a problem as well

Thanks,

pokhreligautam

Post by pokhreligautam » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 am

ITGraduate wrote:
pokhreligautam wrote:
ITGraduate wrote:I'd also wait for some seniors to answer your query just to be in safe side.

Thanks,
Hi IT Graduate,
Regards
Krishna Gautam

Thank you for confirming. but my issue is my first name and last name has been muddled up. I hope it shouldnt be a problem as well

Thanks,
But I suggest you to call that number just to be reassured.The member seemed to be very helpful.
Regards
krishna

paulmathew
Newly Registered

Middle name missing

Post by paulmathew » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Thanks for this, its helped me greatly to know that its been checked with the LIUK guys, I too was a scared because i did not put my middle name as its not a mandatory field on the form, in any case that would have been my argument, plus they verified me with my passport.

pokhreligautam

Re: Middle name missing

Post by pokhreligautam » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:51 pm

paulmathew wrote:Thanks for this, its helped me greatly to know that its been checked with the LIUK guys, I too was a scared because i did not put my middle name as its not a mandatory field on the form, in any case that would have been my argument, plus they verified me with my passport.
I was too worried and was going to book for another test but this morning i thought of checking with LIUK helpdesk and the guy said that it is absolutely fine. I am relieved.