ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need serious help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Goblin03
Newly Registered

Need serious help

Post by Goblin03 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Hello, i moved here from Jamaica with my mum when i was 6 I am now 19 so we have been here 13 years, we have made quite a home here my mum met a partner she has been with for 11 years now, we came on a 6 month visa but overstayed the visa, my mum had a child with her partner and the child is a British citizen and she is now 3, myself and my mother do not have status here we cannot work cannot do anything can barely live, the partner has abandoned us although he is paying rent he takes little interest in helping, I'm just wondering how can i get status here as a 19 year old of a mother who does not have status in the UK.... life is very difficult right now i studied performing arts in school and college i have a national diploma but i cant for fill my dreams of becoming a successful actor because not having status means i can't take my education further now and i cannot go for big acting jobs or modeling cross country in pairs etc i have been offered jobs but i have had to turn them down because if i leave the country i can't get back in, its got to the point where I am just sitting at home doing nothing everyday... i can barely see my friends as i have no money to go out, if you guys could give me some help on whats the best thing i could do now? i have life nowhere else i don't know anyone anywhere else in any other countries otherwise id probably have gone and lived with them by now. Is there anything i can do like any applications? or lawyers or what should i do? bare in mind i have no money for lawyers, but still best advice possible would be great!

Micky kay
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by Micky kay » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:35 pm

I think you should send a personal e mail to this immigration advisors,they can give u a free legal aids due to your circumstances,never giv up,I'm sure their is a solution to every problem.(tild_acct11@yahoo.com).

Goblin03
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by Goblin03 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Micky kay wrote:I think you should send a personal e mail to this immigration advisors,they can give u a free legal aids due to your circumstances,never giv up,I'm sure their is a solution to every problem.(tild_acct11@yahoo.com).
Whats the name of the company or the website?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Are you seriously considering seeking professional immigration advice from an anonymous yahoo email account?

misscam
Newly Registered

ok

Post by misscam » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:15 pm

same
Last edited by misscam on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:51 pm

.....but instead you decided to stick around and do some trolling in threads where you are, otherwise, making no meaningful contribution. Good for you!

prince12

Re: Need serious help

Post by prince12 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Goblin03 wrote:Hello, i moved here from Jamaica with my mum when i was 6 I am now 19 so we have been here 13 years, we have made quite a home here my mum met a partner she has been with for 11 years now, we came on a 6 month visa but overstayed the visa, my mum had a child with her partner and the child is a British citizen and she is now 3, myself and my mother do not have status here we cannot work cannot do anything can barely live, the partner has abandoned us although he is paying rent he takes little interest in helping, I'm just wondering how can i get status here as a 19 year old of a mother who does not have status in the UK.... life is very difficult right now i studied performing arts in school and college i have a national diploma but i cant for fill my dreams of becoming a successful actor because not having status means i can't take my education further now and i cannot go for big acting jobs or modeling cross country in pairs etc i have been offered jobs but i have had to turn them down because if i leave the country i can't get back in, its got to the point where I am just sitting at home doing nothing everyday... i can barely see my friends as i have no money to go out, if you guys could give me some help on whats the best thing i could do now? i have life nowhere else i don't know anyone anywhere else in any other countries otherwise id probably have gone and lived with them by now. Is there anything i can do like any applications? or lawyers or what should i do? bare in mind i have no money for lawyers, but still best advice possible would be great!
One more year and u can apply for ILR based on long term 14years stay as i understand it.... u almost there! Goodluck

diggingdeep

Re: Need serious help

Post by diggingdeep » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Goblin03 wrote:Hello, i moved here from Jamaica with my mum when i was 6
Start doing some research on long residence 14 years rule, look for all criteria and start to gather evidences for your 14 years.

Your research can start here in this others immigration website and most important UKba website below.

(http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary)

Main criteria are in your side. Age, education, private life, strength of connection to UK others, employment records, compassionate circumstances, representations received on your behalf
, Knowledge of life in UK and if you haven't got conviction, You application should have good chance to succeed.

Goblin03
Newly Registered

Post by Goblin03 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Thanks for all the ideas and support guys, is there anyway i could work or drive this year? untill i wait for the 14 year thing for next year?