ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Canada Work Permit

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gowtham535
Newly Registered

Canada Work Permit

Post by gowtham535 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Hello Friends,
Im Gowtham, now Im doing my Masters in Computers Science at Middlesex University, London. I will be finished my Masters in january 2013.
I would like to apply for the canada work permit. Could any of you please tell me the procedure and required documents for applying visa? One more thing is my nationality is Indian and currently im living in London. Can I apply for this canada work permit from UK?
Please kindly reply to my queries..
Thanking you

BrunoNorris
Newly Registered

Post by BrunoNorris » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:59 am

You can consultant with visa provider,who provide all type of visa.They are give all answer that you want.

gowtham535
Newly Registered

Post by gowtham535 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Can you pls suggest any consultancy?

jrge

Re: Canada Work Permit

Post by jrge » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:49 pm

gowtham535 wrote:Hello Friends,
Im Gowtham, now Im doing my Masters in Computers Science at Middlesex University, London. I will be finished my Masters in january 2013.
I would like to apply for the canada work permit. Could any of you please tell me the procedure and required documents for applying visa? One more thing is my nationality is Indian and currently im living in London. Can I apply for this canada work permit from UK?
Please kindly reply to my queries..
Thanking you
Hi,

1) you can apply as an student: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informatio ... tudent.asp

2) you can apply through the Federal Skilled Worker route. Human Resources Canada is about to release the list of the professions on demand: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informatio ... killed.asp

3) You can find an employer willing to be your sponsor, procure a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) and once approved, you can apply for a work permit.
Life is short, so let's get moving!
* Passport received: Family Permit approved AUG-22, 2011
* Landed in the UK: DEC-04TH-2011
* Received RC: MAR-21ST-2012
* Back to North-America Jul 2012