ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No update on Visa status

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scorpio7

No update on Visa status

Post by scorpio7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Has n e one else been experience the same thing as I am?I applied on the 30/4/2012 at ISB & my status is still APPLICATION FORWARDED TO ISLAMABAD OC.I have no idea wats going on with my application.Any one else facing the same problem?

Alif1

Re: No update on Visa status

Post by Alif1 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:59 pm

scorpio7 wrote:Has n e one else been experience the same thing as I am?I applied on the 30/4/2012 at ISB & my status is still APPLICATION FORWARDED TO ISLAMABAD OC.I have no idea wats going on with my application.Any one else facing the same problem?
Yes this person has a similar issue. See link http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.