ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Dependant Extension-Q J1/J2, 5 years address

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

layman

Tier 1 General Dependant Extension-Q J1/J2, 5 years address

Post by layman » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Dear forum members,

I have a confusion regarding questions J1/J2 of the Tier 1 General dependant extension application form (ver 04/12).

The heading J says - any previous addresses lived within last 5 years, while J1 says - have you lived at any other address in the UK within the past 5 years?

Confusion is since J2 has a column for country in the address section. Why include country if J1 asks for UK addresses?

So, do we need to fill any address lived at within the past 5 years(even if outside UK) or only the UK addresses?

Any feedback is appreciated

manojk005

Re: Tier 1 General Dependant Extension-Q J1/J2, 5 years addr

Post by manojk005 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:36 pm

layman wrote:Dear forum members,

I have a confusion regarding questions J1/J2 of the Tier 1 General dependant extension application form (ver 04/12).

The heading J says - any previous addresses lived within last 5 years, while J1 says - have you lived at any other address in the UK within the past 5 years?

Confusion is since J2 has a column for country in the address section. Why include country if J1 asks for UK addresses?

So, do we need to fill any address lived at within the past 5 years(even if outside UK) or only the UK addresses?

Any feedback is appreciated
Its only UK addresses. If your dependent(s) has been in the UK for less time then provide only UK addresses for that duration only. I did same and approved extension last month.

layman

Post by layman » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Thanks Manoj, that sounds right. Given that the J5/J6 for NI addresses also has a country column, I guess it is a typo. May be it was meant to be County.