ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success- CROYDON

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahulsharma
Newly Registered

ILR Success- CROYDON

Post by rahulsharma » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:39 pm

thank you Everyone on this forum for sharing their experiences and knowledge on this forum.

My ILR along with my wife and over 18 dependent son was approved today at Croydon ( HSMP-> Tier1). I had total 179 days out of UK most of that was work related .

Appointment at 11.30 AM and I reached around 11.20 AM as it was raining quite heavily today and than was dealt by security. deposited fees of £2066 for me and my wife and £1377 for my over 18 son who applied on a separate form.
Reached first floor and my ticket number was called than the case worker looked at our passport form ,fees receipt scanned photographs and done some entries on the system. She than directed us for Biometrics where our token number was called than biometric done and we waited for almost two hours before we were directed to 2nd floor where a case worker called us in 1 hour.

Documents submitted with the application :-
Application form
Life in UK test pass certificates
Passports
12 months salary slip
12 months salary bank statement
Letter from Accountant confirming earnings
Employer letter showing Business Trips
Co-Habitation documents council tax bills, tenancy agreements
Photocopies of all above
+ photocopies of each printed page of passports (old & new)

The case worker didn't asked for any more documents though I had witness statements , University fees records and Accommodation details of my son .

The case worker told us to wait and he will call us to let us know his decision soon . He than called us at 4,30 PM and told the Magic words "YOUR CASE IS APPROVED" and gave us letter and informed than we will received the biometric within 7 days .
I advice people to carry something to eat with them as the coffee shop have limited stuff only . and anyone going to Croydon show expect to stay there at least four - five hours.
Any question welcome .

Smam

Post by Smam » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on gettting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience on the forum.

Good luck for the future.

ramay

Post by ramay » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:47 am

Hi rahulsharma! do they ask at reception about >90 days absence?

rahulsharma
Newly Registered

reception

Post by rahulsharma » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Dear Ramay

No they don't ask anything at the reception .

ramay

Re: reception

Post by ramay » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:04 pm

rahulsharma wrote:Dear Ramay

No they don't ask anything at the reception .
hmm strange that they ask only sometimes!!