ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help filling application form.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Abdulw87
Newly Registered

Help filling application form.

Post by Abdulw87 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:25 pm

hi, i need some help answering some question on the application form. As i am applying from outside UK i am using a VAF9 form.

1) Question 6.3 asks if the applicant has been refused visa to any country including UK...i was refused entry clearance last year, but i am ambigous about the reference number, is it the Post Reference which i should quote here.

2) I overstayed my visa by 24 days in 2010 and therefore i will have to answer question 6.6 as yes but i am confused about question 6.7 which states "have you ever been deported, removed or otherwise required leave any country, including the UK?". Now i left UK in 2010 voluntarily on my own expense but was given ans IS151A form at the airport and my fingerprints were taken. Does this mean i have to answer this question as yes and put reference of that letter.

3) After i was refused entry clearance in 2011, i applied for an administrative review and got successful but i recieved the decision after the registration period of my university closed. Unfortunately i somehow lost these documents while moving my house. Is it sufficient to tell the UKBA about the decision and they will have it on my record, or do i need some kind of reference number (which i do not posses).

Thanks in advance.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:14 pm

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Put as much detail about the refusal as possible.

Abdulw87
Newly Registered

Post by Abdulw87 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Greenie thanks for the reply you are always very helpfull, if you can help with me with one more part, which is from the tier 4 appendix 8 question 6.17 which says "Do you have any remaining fees and maintenance still due for payment"

i still have to pay the last years fee of my course which i will start in september so do i answer this as yes?, secondly i would be living with a friend so do i still need to fill the maintenance box with 7200 (800 pounds x 9) or is this section just for how much i would pay to the university.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Abdulw87 wrote:Greenie thanks for the reply you are always very helpfull, if you can help with me with one more part, which is from the tier 4 appendix 8 question 6.17 which says "Do you have any remaining fees and maintenance still due for payment"

i still have to pay the last years fee of my course which i will start in september so do i answer this as yes?, secondly i would be living with a friend so do i still need to fill the maintenance box with 7200 (800 pounds x 9) or is this section just for how much i would pay to the university.
1) Yes - put in how much you owe in tuition fees for the forthcoming academic year
2) You need to show the £7200, so yes