ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

s_raj11

Post by s_raj11 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 am

Hello Mate, very sorry to hear this. I had the same problem with one of student extension in 2006. The application was sent back as bank has rejected the payment. I am quite worried now. Could you tell me which year was that you had a problem regarding extension as i heard all the applications sent before May 2007 and if returned by HO and if we send it to them with in 28 days then its not considered as an invalid application.

I suggest you check with good lawyer and hope everything will go right.

All the Best.

Thanks

hello32 wrote:Hi every1 am new on this forum... Thought i am reading this very long
i sent my application on

application sent 23-02-2012
Acknowledgement dated 27-02-2012
acknowledgement recv 05/03/2012
PP get back 01/06/2012
they refused me i need ur help now the issue is one of my ext i sent them on time they refused that as invalid application because of photos i was told in 28 days time i can submit new application or same application which they sent me back with new photos on that address where it come from not that address which is written on form i sent them back same application with new photos in 4 days time
when i applied ILR on the basis of long res they refused it and no right of appeal so what i have to do now kindly help me out i read on this forum some one had the same experience like me but he was granted ILR should i sent new application or what let me know plz
need help also if some one know any good lawyer in ilford area kindly let me know plz

NOG
Member of Standing

Post by NOG » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:48 pm

The wait to receive biometric letter is driving me mental! :evil:

s_raj11

Post by s_raj11 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:24 pm

NOG wrote:The wait to receive biometric letter is driving me mental! :evil:
When was your application made?

SingaporeGirl
Newly Registered

Post by SingaporeGirl » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:26 pm

s_raj11 wrote:
NOG you should receive a letter about 5 - 6 weeks after applying.

TKay
Newly Registered

Post by TKay » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:47 pm

SingaporeGirl wrote:
s_raj11 wrote:
NOG you should receive a letter about 5 - 6 weeks after applying.
My 10th week and still no biometric letter. I dont think the 5-6 weeks rule applies to everyone. Some people on here have received theirs after 8 weeks. Really hoping mine is on the way, the letter just gives you a lift...Guess is all about exercising patience esp when your case is straightforward

NOG
Member of Standing

Post by NOG » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:58 pm

@ s_raj11 - application was made on 30th April.

@SingaporeGirl - I think that timeframe is skewed. Some have been waiting for over 2 month from what I read on other forums.

@TKay - I feel your agony. I hope your letter arrives soon.

Wish I was in a position to apply back in Dec 2011 when I qualified and it would have saved me the hassle of biometrics, however, I was out of the country then. Oh well.

gsg-9
Newly Registered

Post by gsg-9 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Guys, be patience. according to a few friends of mine who are applying to various visa scheme, there had been a IT systems problems at the HO, hence there's been a delay in issuing visa across the board, not just for our route. Hopefully it comes back to normal function soon.

NOG
Member of Standing

Post by NOG » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:12 pm

gsg-9 wrote:Guys, be patience. according to a few friends of mine who are applying to various visa scheme, there had been a IT systems problems at the HO, hence there's been a delay in issuing visa across the board, not just for our route. Hopefully it comes back to normal function soon.
Not substantiated, however not surprising when considering the big picture with all things relating to the "Home Circus"

nickpatel2012

Post by nickpatel2012 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:03 pm

NOG wrote:
gsg-9 wrote:Guys, be patience. according to a few friends of mine who are applying to various visa scheme, there had been a IT systems problems at the HO, hence there's been a delay in issuing visa across the board, not just for our route. Hopefully it comes back to normal function soon.
Not substantiated, however not surprising when considering the big picture with all things relating to the "Home Circus"
do you have a source for the IT issue to HO ?

km25

ILR timelines for excluding 10yr/14yr

Post by km25 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:04 pm

I just noticed that the timelines for other ILR applicants are moving forward and may be the reason for delay with this group.

Those applying via Set(M) and other routes - workpermit, HSMP etc., are getting back their passports ie., those applied in Feb..

Examples:
ORafi applied On 28/02/2012 (Mo) – 13 weeks (passport received on 30/05/2012, ILR stamped on 24/05/2012)
TRUSTNAD applied On 28/02/2012 (Mo) – 12 weeks (passport received on 30/05/2012, ILR stamped on 15/05/2012)
faraty applied On 17/02/2012 (Fr) - 15 weeks (passport received on 01/06/2012, ILR stamped on TBC)
R&F applied On 20/02/2012 (Mo) - 14 weeks (passport received on 02/06/2012, ILR stamped on 22/05/2012)

Here's a link to that thread..
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=3140

So, lets hope we all get ours soon..

cheers,
km

Sahib1
Newly Registered

Post by Sahib1 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:25 pm

I have been following this thread. Just for others to help here is my timeline for 10 year ILR.

By the grace of God I have received the documents back today with Ilr.

Application posted, 14-02-12
Acknowledgement received dated, 16-02-12
ILR Stamped, 23rd May
Received back, 06-06-12

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

MidlandsResident
Newly Registered

Post by MidlandsResident » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:14 am

Hello, quick update from me.

Wife's application sent: May 28th
Acknowledgement letter received: June 6th (dated May 31st)

Probably expect no more details from me until July!

NOG
Member of Standing

Post by NOG » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:28 am

Has anyone ever, in the history of ILR applications based on the long residence rule, managed to get an email response for an enquiry from UKBApublicenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk ? Are there any alternative email addresses?

nickpatel2012

Post by nickpatel2012 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:01 pm

NOG wrote:Has anyone ever, in the history of ILR applications based on the long residence rule, managed to get an email response for an enquiry from UKBApublicenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk ? Are there any alternative email addresses?
no you wont get replie

hello32
Newly Registered

Post by hello32 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:13 pm

my application was invalid in 2009 it will be good if you use laywer to send ur application i have been meeting with laywer and every one telling me the same thing that it shouldnt have done with me as i did sent my application back to them in 5 days and that is unfair with me they told me to wrote them letter which is called preaction protpcol they will give you ILR if not then go to JR let c whats gone happen and thanks for every one help plz do make dowa for me
thanks

s_raj11 wrote:Hello Mate, very sorry to hear this. I had the same problem with one of student extension in 2006. The application was sent back as bank has rejected the payment. I am quite worried now. Could you tell me which year was that you had a problem regarding extension as i heard all the applications sent before May 2007 and if returned by HO and if we send it to them with in 28 days then its not considered as an invalid application.

I suggest you check with good lawyer and hope everything will go right.

All the Best.

Thanks

hello32 wrote:Hi every1 am new on this forum... Thought i am reading this very long
i sent my application on

application sent 23-02-2012
Acknowledgement dated 27-02-2012
acknowledgement recv 05/03/2012
PP get back 01/06/2012
they refused me i need ur help now the issue is one of my ext i sent them on time they refused that as invalid application because of photos i was told in 28 days time i can submit new application or same application which they sent me back with new photos on that address where it come from not that address which is written on form i sent them back same application with new photos in 4 days time
when i applied ILR on the basis of long res they refused it and no right of appeal so what i have to do now kindly help me out i read on this forum some one had the same experience like me but he was granted ILR should i sent new application or what let me know plz
need help also if some one know any good lawyer in ilford area kindly let me know plz

Giritrah
Newly Registered

Time line

Post by Giritrah » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:36 pm

God almighty gave me good news.......

My time line.

Applied 1st feb
Accnlgmnt 6th feb
Ilr stamped 17 may
Pp received 6 th June

I am in huge relief now....this forum was very help full

Thanks for all :D Especially to vien for timeline graph/xl sheet.
And members like perry254, brofash,Hemalay,loveislovely,zainy etc.
All of you almost stayed along with people like me and guided thru in all panic conditions with swift posts of encouragement for the entire forum members.

I have so many question abt my dependants applications but I need to go in to some other thread and need help from experts/kind guides like sushmedtha etc etc.....

Any ways huge huge thanks 4 all of you.

Swamiye sharanam ayyappa :D :D :D :) :D :D

Sunny21
Newly Registered

Post by Sunny21 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:26 pm

15 weeks still no news... It seems like Home Office has slowed down.. I was planning to go on holiday in 2 weeks but it doesn't look like it is going to happen... :(

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Sunny21 wrote:15 weeks still no news... It seems like Home Office has slowed down.. I was planning to go on holiday in 2 weeks but it doesn't look like it is going to happen... :(
It maybe possible, just pack you cases, last minute booking, you could end up with the best deal ever, I believe Monday week will bring us good news, fingers cross, good luck
All for one, one for all..... Peace

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Re: Time line

Post by Loveislovely » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Giritrah wrote:God almighty gave me good news.......

My time line.

Applied 1st feb
Accnlgmnt 6th feb
Ilr stamped 17 may
Pp received 6 th June

I am in huge relief now....this forum was very help full

Thanks for all :D Especially to vien for timeline graph/xl sheet.
And members like perry254, brofash,Hemalay,loveislovely,zainy etc.
All of you almost stayed along with people like me and guided thru in all panic conditions with swift posts of encouragement for the entire forum members.

I have so many question abt my dependants applications but I need to go in to some other thread and need help from experts/kind guides like sushmedtha etc etc.....

Any ways huge huge thanks 4 all of you.

Swamiye sharanam ayyappa :D :D :D :) :D :D
Happy to hear that your pp is back with the well deserved ILR, it is sad that you did not use the opportunity in posting your timeline before now, and join us publicly in the waiting game, I must say congrats and goodluck with your dependants application, lastly, I am glad I was of help to you.

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:00 pm

5thave
Km25
Sam
Gbemi
Hemalay
Sri_red
Mrki

What's up guys????

Will it be next week or what, please tell me, it will be.

Good luck to everyone, waiting for the precious ILR

Sunny21
Newly Registered

Post by Sunny21 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:09 am

Loveislovely wrote:
Sunny21 wrote:15 weeks still no news... It seems like Home Office has slowed down.. I was planning to go on holiday in 2 weeks but it doesn't look like it is going to happen... :(
It maybe possible, just pack you cases, last minute booking, you could end up with the best deal ever, I believe Monday week will bring us good news, fingers cross, good luck
I really hope this week will be a good week for most of us...

5thave
Newly Registered

Post by 5thave » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Loveislovely, no news yet. I hope in the next two weeks

s_raj11

Post by s_raj11 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:23 pm

5thave wrote:Loveislovely, no news yet. I hope in the next two weeks
I was following this forum from last 6 months but this is the first time am experiencing such quietness in this forum. This is making me worrying as i used to enjoy reading the success stories.

I am waiting for my biometric letter, as not sure when i will receive that as it looks nothing is happening in the last 2 weeks.

Guys please cheer up, everyone will hear the good news soon.

NOG
Member of Standing

Post by NOG » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:43 pm

s_raj11 wrote: Guys please cheer up, everyone will hear the good news soon.
Please tell us a joke then :D

smzai80
Newly Registered

Traffic Offence (using mobile while Driving) after ILR appli

Post by smzai80 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:17 am

Can Some one Advise me that I had applied for ILR on 10 Years Long Term Residency in 10 May 2012. Exactly after one month on 10 June I was caught by Police and I got 3 Points and £60 fine for Using mobile phone while I was driving. Will It affect my Application? Do I need to Inform Home Office about it or not? Please urgent advise