ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

im counfused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

elzeem

im counfused

Post by elzeem » Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:07 am

hii all experts

ho recive my application on 19/4/04

and still waiting plz help me

what date i recive my doc with my decition

best regards

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:39 am

Well elzeem, my app was recvd. on 14/04/2004 and Credit card was charged on 19th and I think your app will be there in last week of August and mine will be in 2nd last week I guess.

Be patient n look forward for the approval.
Last edited by afzalasm on Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
Afzal

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:42 am

what is the confusion ? I suppose ,You might have read the posts here. It says that they reached 18-22nd of march. Looking at the scenario, your application may take another 2 months to process.

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:49 am

raoms,

Well I hope it wont take another couple of months but the way they are deadly increasing 3 days after 10 days for the processing news item on their web. But one thing, that help me conclude this time is, few of us got response who posted their app in last week of march. So they may be much ahead of what they've just wrote on their web.

There is no such thing as confusion, ideally it will be at the end of this month otherwise mid of next month hopefully.
Regards,
Afzal

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:16 am

afzal, I think you are too positive thinker. between 22nd and 1st april there are almost 1000 applications. when I expect mine (1st april by mid or end of this month) how can a 18th april application be this month end ? Even if they process 30 applications per day and if they reached 15300 then it is 900 [16200 -15300] so for 900 its 30 days minimum if you add the weekends then it is 40 days [ no work on weekend].
your application is way behind i.e another 400 applications so add up another 20 days i.e 40+20 = 60 days.

If you read my previous posts, I concluded that they are processing only 20 applications per day [ including weekends]. so tell me how can you think that they will process 14th /18th april so soon.

I am not discouraging anyone, the fact is fact but they became dead slow in processing. Even I hope that they speed up the entire process.

comments are welcome.

astro

Post by astro » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:55 am

Elzeem, Afzalasm

Could you please tell me the first three digits of your reference numbers?

I think that processing has been extremely slow in July partly due to it being holiday time in the UK. I am sure the HSMP team are probably a little short staffed right now :lol:

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:05 pm

raoms,

Thanks for your reply, whatever I am writing is my own guess and it may or may not be as I think. I think all of us shud be +ve as they are now closer to our cases. Based on the replies to my three friends got, and many of others who got answers from HO, I concluded these numbers and yes you are right that It may be longer then this. Lets c how it goes.

Astro, mine ref no is 0166xx.

Official site is now updated and they are processing 22nd March app now. Why they are stuck with increment with 3 days in this time. I wish i cud see it gets updated for a week atleast. :x
Regards,
Afzal

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:30 am

the 3 days increment is because there was a weekend in between. 20 & 21 was holiday, so actually they processed only 18th and 19th applications in the whole week.