ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Child status

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vijay.pailla

ILR Child status

Post by Vijay.pailla » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi all,
My ILR visa extension is due in November 2012 with 2 years of HSMP and 3 years of Tier 1 General.

1. I live with my wife and she is due for a delivery end of September 2012. Now, could you please let me know if I need to include the baby as a dependent. If so the time for applying for passport may collapse with the application due date.
2. Also, I am planning to apply for Peternity leave for a span of 2 weeks. Does this period come under Public Funds claiming.
3. I have got my 2 years of payslips and 3 years of P60 forms for the past 5 years. I am in the process of writing a letter to HMRC requesting a letter from them showing my 2 years P60/substitute letter. If I am showing my previous 5 years P60s or evidence do I also need to provide Bank statements showing the proof of pay into my account.
4. My wife will still need to apply on FLR(M) form as a dependent as she was in UK on the Dependent Tier1 for only 1 year. What happens if there is a delay in my processing and I need to show supporting documents of mine for her extension. Will a covering letter does the job along with my acknowledgement letter related to ILR.

Please advise me on the above.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Kind Regards
Vijay

dsoso

Post by dsoso » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:33 pm

1.yes you need to add your child as your dependant wgen making the application since he/she will be born by then.alternatively if you and baby wont be travelling soon after visa,then you can apply for babys visa later.but if applying for ilr,you do not need to apply for baby now but wait after getting youe ilr to apply for british passport for baby.
2.yes you need to get and include babk statements in which salary figures will be cross checked against that in payslip.

dsoso

Post by dsoso » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:34 pm

paternity leave does not come under public funds!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Vijay.pailla

Post by Vijay.pailla » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 am

Thanks a lot for the reply DSOSO and Sushdmehta.

Dsoso, if I provide P60s for the past 5 years, will the cross checking against the Payslips possible. I will be showing my previous 15 months payslips prior to the ILR application along with the Bank statements as you said. But rest of the 3.5 years for which P60s would be provided, how helpful the bankstatements would be was my query.

Please could you confirm me with this.

Regards
Vijay

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Child status

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:04 am

Vijay.pailla wrote:If I am showing my previous 5 years P60s or evidence do I also need to provide Bank statements showing the proof of pay into my account.
No.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!