ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension-- Very complex case suggestions please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

narayan2203
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension-- Very complex case suggestions please

Post by narayan2203 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Visa expiry: July 15th 2012

planning to show my earnings total 5 months 26K +.

I worked (2010-2011) last year as permanent and had earnings but can use only 2 months for this extension.
JULY 2011 + AUG 2011 (7K) and this year Apr 12 + May 12 + Jun 12 (18K) as self employee and taking as salary.

In between don't have job as well went to India for marriage. so can say jobless. very bad thing my salary account was running in minus balances as i was using overdraft and this was continued from last Mar2011 to Mar2012.

Q1. Any problems with earnings?
Q2. Any questions for minus figures. ( it looks continuous use of overdraft more than 4K+)
Q3. Please advice me.
Note: Last 3 months maintaing full funds and salary.

Please advice me how to approach my case. i blocked one day service this month end for extenstion.

Sorry to open new thread, i hope this is very very complex type. so might be useful anyone.[/b]

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 pm

As far as earnings god you should be alright because of points 83 & 84 of Tier 1 guidance which state
83. An applicant does not have to be in continuous or full-time employment during the 12 months being assessed.
84. An applicant may claim for a period of earnings of less than 12 months if they have earned sufficient funds to claim the necessary point

As for the minus bank amount it would not be an issue. As long as you satisfy the maintenance funds criteria of 90 consecutive day with the last transaction be not less than a month old, you should be alright. Of course the maintenance funds have to be in available funds and not overdraft or credit card.

narayan2203
Newly Registered

Post by narayan2203 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Thank You for your quick response.