ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Not sure if this appointment is valid

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smackit_in

Not sure if this appointment is valid

Post by smackit_in » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:34 am

Hello Fellow members

& apologies to moderator for starting new thread

I tried to get same day appointment and after several attempts i clicked on 1 for croydon and computer kind of hung up on that screen.

5 minutes later i have received 2 emails stating appointment is booked

How do i know if this is valid or not ?

When i click on my account , it doesnt state anything

kind regards

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:54 am

Check your account. The appointment details gets stored in my account section of UKBA website. Login again as you did last time and click my account on the top right corner. If nothing is there then I would worry.

tapas_16880

Post by tapas_16880 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:35 am

Same thing happened for me.my Solihull booking doesn't show up when I log in using I'd and password. But have received the notification and confirmation with a proper booking reference number.

I have given a call to UKBA and they have confirmed me that it is a booked appointment by checking the booking reference number and my name and DOB

So, don't worry mate. Getting email confirmation is important and it is not mandatory that it shud show up in ur accent. No one would ask u to login with ur I'd and pad and show them the appointment.

All u need to do is to get print of those emails and show them to the security.
Tapas Sarkar,
UK

smackit_in

thx guys, cald ukba

Post by smackit_in » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:27 am

Hello ,

called ukba and they confirmed its booked, somehow it doesnt show up on my account

tapas_16880

Post by tapas_16880 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:31 am

I think it's alright then... you can relax...unless the other Gurus have different opinion..

Not sure if anyone has faced this same issue.
Tapas Sarkar,
UK

smackit_in

hi tapas

Post by smackit_in » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:29 pm

tapas_16880 wrote:I think it's alright then... you can relax...unless the other Gurus have different opinion..

Not sure if anyone has faced this same issue.

when is your appointment booked for ?