ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

websource
BANNED

Post by websource » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Well all are waiting for ILR, insha allah here good news
soon by this weekend. I pray and make dua for everyone who applied they will get ILR soon from HO. specially those waiting from long time

hemalay 18 weeks
taimhash 18 "
MRKI 18 "
Sri_red 18 "
Raj 18 "
ZGILR 17 "
dewdoc 17 "
budmash 16 "
uddinriaz 16 "
GBEMI 16 "
Websource 16 " (Myself)
and others.....

Insha allah we will have good news by this weekend. ameen

nickpatel2012

Post by nickpatel2012 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:09 am

websource wrote:Well all are waiting for ILR, insha allah here good news
soon by this weekend. I pray and make dua for everyone who applied they will get ILR soon from HO. specially those waiting from long time
i am 13 weeks today
hemalay 18 weeks
taimhash 18 "
MRKI 18 "
Sri_red 18 "
Raj 18 "
ZGILR 17 "
dewdoc 17 "
budmash 16 "
uddinriaz 16 "
GBEMI 16 "
Websource 16 " (Myself)
and others.....

Insha allah we will have good news by this weekend. ameen

Budmash
BANNED

Ack 22nd feb 2012 from Sheifield

Post by Budmash » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am

Hi everyone, guys cheer up we all will get a very good news very soon we are here to cheer each other up in this stressful time....
My Ack is from 22nd feb and still waiting....
let's have few jokes to put smile on everyone face and very very GOOD LUCK!!! To each n everyone of you
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
-------------------------------
ONE LOVE X[/b]

s_raj11

Re: Ack 22nd feb 2012 from Sheifield

Post by s_raj11 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:45 am

Budmash wrote:Hi everyone, guys cheer up we all will get a very good news very soon we are here to cheer each other up in this stressful time....
let's have few jokes to put smile on everyone face and very very GOOD LUCK!!! To each n everyone of you
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants gender, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
ONE LOVE X[/b]
good one. While every one is waiting for their pp m still waiting for biometric letter. Hope everyone waiting for their PP from long time will get theirs soon.

Budmash
BANNED

Post by Budmash » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:50 am

s_raj11 wrote:
Budmash wrote:Hi everyone, guys cheer up we all will get a very good news very soon we are here to cheer each other up in this stressful time....

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants gender, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

ONE LOVE X[/b]
good one. While every one is waiting for their pp m still waiting for biometric letter. Hope everyone waiting for their PP from long time will get theirs soon.
Keep high hopes buddy u will get a letter very soon

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:53 am

Budmash wrote: let's have few jokes to put smile on everyone face and very very GOOD LUCK!!!
Please refrain from chatting, posting generic banter or making irrelevant posts in this topic. If someone needs to view "waiting times", it should not be expected that he searches through 147 pages of irrelevant posts to look for the information he needs.

e.g. - making 10 posts in a day asking for updates or posting that there is no update adds no value to the topic. It is understood that if there is no post there is no update! The subject says "waiting times" and this topic must contain posts that are relevant to the subject. Members are free to post any queries not relevant to the subject title of the topic in a new topic of their own.

This request has been made multiple times in the past (try searching through 147 pages to find those) but it is becoming a never ending trend. Successful applicants leave and new ones join in to continue.

Another topic has recently been closed down for similar reasons, and I would hate to see that the same decision is taken for this topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

kingkenny
Newly Registered

Waiting since Feb 12

Post by kingkenny » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Acknowledgement - 17/02
Money deducted - 22/02
Applied through solicitor

Its been 16 weeks, I was informed by my solicitor 2 weeks ago that there is a 4 weeks delay between application approval and stamping.

Keeping fingers crossed, sorry for the bad news guys. :( :x

panda143
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by panda143 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:50 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
Budmash wrote: let's have few jokes to put smile on everyone face and very very GOOD LUCK!!!
Please refrain from chatting, posting generic banter or making irrelevant posts in this topic. If someone needs to view "waiting times", it should not be expected that he searches through 147 pages of irrelevant posts to look for the information he needs.

e.g. - making 10 posts in a day asking for updates or posting that there is no update adds no value to the topic. It is understood that if there is no post there is no update! The subject says "waiting times" and this topic must contain posts that are relevant to the subject. Members are free to post any queries not relevant to the subject title of the topic in a new topic of their own.

This request has been made multiple times in the past (try searching through 147 pages to find those) but it is becoming a never ending trend. Successful applicants leave and new ones join in to continue.

Another topic has recently been closed down for similar reasons, and I would hate to see that the same decision is taken for this topic.
Thank you for warning members

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:57 pm

panda143, your post also is just another example of an irrelevant post in the topic.

Thanks can be communicated through PM, just as congratulations and pleasantries should be (which members love to advertise on the forum).

No offence, but I am miffed at the number of complaints I am getting about what is going on in this topic. Perhaps, I am the target because I spend too much time on the forum and easily seen as "attending" ... but I am deluged by PMs that I do not wish to receive.

km25

Re: Thanks For Reply

Post by km25 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:10 pm

MRKI wrote:Hi First of All Thanks U guys @Hemalay,Km25 & Websourse. T.C.MRKI
@MRKI, lets hope we all get it soon..
@loveislovely & @anton - still no news..also pls dont forget to update on the post as soon as you hear anything from the HO
@budmash - thanks for your joke..it was relaxing

i feel this forum is a great way to communicate with everyone as we are all pretty much in the same boat and its nice to rant once in a while as our friends and family are often tired of hearing our continuous rant and anxiety abt the wait. I can understand that it may cause a problem for those who don't want to stroll through all the pages..but it is the same thing, ie., reading about other people's situation and cheers and hopes that keeps me going...

the moderators seem to be doing a great job keeping us on track..however there should be some flexibility on the rant especially as we are all here to support each other through this journey not just monitor the timeline which is of course straightforward with the spreadsheet or even so with the ukba website which says 95% applications will be processed within 6 months..

i believe that it is the nature of this forum and the community spirit and supporting each other that keeps everyone wanting to visit here regularly and keep each other motivated. By taking away that aspect, the forum will take away that enormous support, understanding and hope it offers to many users like myself..and i hope therefore that the occassional rants can be excused.

goodluck guyz and lets hope we get some good news soon...

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Knowing the fact that a topic has been closed down for similar reasons (read occasional rants, motivational posts, generic banter) should give everyone an opportunity to make an informed opinion about the consensus amongst the administrators and moderators regarding the issue.

All I can do is suggest, and request for is co-operation ... for the benefit of members (you all).

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:16 pm

@Kingkenny 4weeks wait? God! that is really bad, does that mean we should be expecting our ILR back by end of June and First Week in Jul. May God help us.

MRKI
Newly Registered

Is there Any Lucky Person Today?

Post by MRKI » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi Every Member Of Waiting Panic Game,How are u Guys?Have We lost any member today or Lucy Person Today.Please Do Update If we lost You.It might take u 2 min but help so Many Member.By the Way Good Luck & Best Wishes For Me & All of U guys.T.C.MRKI

websource
BANNED

Post by websource » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:23 pm

GOOD NEWS----

Firstly I am very sorry to inform late as I just came from
my Solicitor to collect my Passport. he emailed by this afternoon.
yes Alhamdulillah I got it ILR.

here is the my time line:

Applied on 23-Feb-2012
Ackno letter : 27-Feb-2012
Money taken: 27-Feb-2012
ILR Stamp: 30-May-2012
Passport received: 13-June-2012 - after 16 weeks

This forum is exceleent and gave me motivation every day while waiting for my ILR and you all guys have sopperted. thanks
Guys this will give hope to all who is waiting for ILR. Insha allah
all will get soon. I Pray and make dua for all they should get ILR soon.
(best wishes to all including hemalay, MRKI, Sri_red, Raj, ZGILR, dewdoc,
Budmash, uddinriaz, GBEMI, Loveislovely, sam, km25, sunny21, 5thave and
all others)
thanks again all guys, give more good news for others who are new to this forum. sorry i cannot stop myself i am very much excited.
Insha allah I make dua for all of you. take care

MRKI
Newly Registered

Good Luck & Congratulation So far who Got ILR

Post by MRKI » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Congratulation Websource,Wish You All the best for your New Journey.Hope We will catch up with u soon Hinsha Allah.Please Keep updating guys if u get urs.It wont help to get others but make them optimistic.Once again congratulation who already got ILR & Best wishes for who has been waiting for That Stamp.T.C.MRKI

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 pm

@websource CONGRATS

Budmash
BANNED

Post by Budmash » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:19 pm

websource wrote:GOOD NEWS----

Applied on 23-Feb-2012

This forum is exceleent and gave me motivation every day while waiting for my ILR and you all guys have sopperted. thanks
all others)
thanks again all guys, give more good news for others who are new to this forum. sorry i cannot stop myself i am very much excited.
Many congrats WEBSOURCE.... Good luck with freedom and thanks for sharing good news am happy for you n hoping inshallah I will get mine soon as well coz my timeline is exactly same as urs n my ack is from Sheffield as well....
For all other fellas keep high hopes Inshallah will all be free man soon.
ONE LOVE X

MRKI
Newly Registered

who Will be Tommors Winer

Post by MRKI » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:16 pm

We just lost websource from our Race but our best wishes always with u for Ur rest of the journey.Now Who will be the next?I recon Hemalay.Lets Pray for him and others.Have a nice day every one.T.C.MRKI

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:24 am

GBEMI wrote:Hello Everybody, don't let us worry too much! The HO is busy at the moment, when HO is ready they shall send all the pp and we will all get our ILR soon with no refusal.
Amen- So shall it be
All for one, one for all..... Peace

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:32 am

ONE LOVE X[/b]
Very funny, it really makes me laugh

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:49 am

websource wrote:GOOD NEWS----

Applied on 23-Feb-2012

all others)
Thanks for the update, I am truly happy for you, please come back to visit, as I should be receiving mine soon, I will be over the moon, CONGRATS

websource
BANNED

Post by websource » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:51 am

MRKI
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:11 pm Post subject: Good Luck & Congratulation So far who Got ILR
Congratulation Websource,Wish You All the best for your New Journey.Hope We will catch up with u soon Hinsha Allah.Please Keep updating guys if u get urs.It wont help to get others but make them optimistic.Once again congratulation who already got ILR & Best wishes for who has been waiting for That Stamp.T.C.MRKI
GBEMI
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:06 pm Post subject:
@websource CONGRATS
Budmash
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:19 pm Post subject: .
Many congrats WEBSOURCE.... Good luck with freedom and thanks for sharing good news am happy for you n hoping inshallah I will get mine soon as well coz my timeline is exactly same as urs n my ack is from Sheffield as well....
For all other fellas keep high hopes Inshallah will all be free man soon.
ONE LOVE X
MRKI
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:16 pm Post subject: who Will be Tommors Winer
We just lost websource from our Race but our best wishes always with u for Ur rest of the journey.Now Who will be the next?I recon Hemalay.Lets Pray for him and others.Have a nice day every one.T.C.MRKI
Loveislovely
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:49 pm Post subject:
Thanks for the update, I am truly happy for you, please come back to visit, as I should be receiving mine soon, I will be over the moon, CONGRATS
thanks for all your support, I wish you all will have good news soon.

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:29 am

More ILR Today

ZGILR
Newly Registered

still waiting

Post by ZGILR » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:48 am

17 weeks now but still waiting still worrying

Budmash
BANNED

Post by Budmash » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:51 am