ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-Entry And Right To Reside In Ireland ?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Re-Entry And Right To Reside In Ireland ?

Post by rosdoodoo » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:26 pm

What's the differences between re-entry visa and right to reside in Ireland Confered by the minister, maybe we need President Michael D Higgisn Pardon on that, can anybody explain that, in the context of rights and law Or court departure if argue in court, who will win ?

Is it the state or the person that has leave to remain stamped on their Passport ?

Because Ireland is the only special country in the entire globe or in lacuna 21st century world that still extort money from the immigrant for GNIB Stamp and pay in and out of the country too, is it time who should be Ashame to stop and update immigration procedure with the 21st century World rather than creating mockery of nothing out of nothing!!.

The right is been stamp so we're not a criminal or committed any Breaches on our leave to remain rather than the beraucracy you craated, hope that help sraighten your head a bit? :lol:

If you doubt go to court to use your power!!!
Bruce willies To Fight On, Even when he's crippled And Out Of Work.

dania

Re: Re-Entry And Right To Reside In Ireland ?

Post by dania » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:57 pm

[quote="rosdoodoo"]What's the differences between re-entry visa and right to reside in Ireland Confered by the minister, maybe we need President Michael D Higgisn Pardon on that, can anybody explain that, in the context of rights and law Or court departure if argue in court, who will win ?

Is it the state or the person that has leave to remain stamped on their Passport ?

Because Ireland is the only special country in the entire globe or in lacuna 21st century world that still extort money from the immigrant for GNIB Stamp and pay in and out of the country too, is it time who should be Ashame to stop and update immigration procedure with the 21st century World rather than creating mockery of nothing out of nothing!!

The right is been stamp so we're not a criminal or committed any Breaches on our leave to remain rather than the beraucracy you craated, hope that help sraighten your head a bit? :lol:

If you doubt go to court to use your power!!![/quote

i totally agree with ya ,banana republic ha ha ha
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:45 am

It's very sickening and upsetting that, we have a residency stamped on our passport pay 15o euros to register and then pay more money to come back into Ireland when we travel out and another country that does not have any right to determine re-entering is puking their nose into re-entry visa when our right to reside stamp has been shown to them that entail our rights to board a flight to exercise our rights of residence, but who cares, Atleast we don't lost because we entered back so what's the lost there illiterates ?

We will be taken a case very soon to the high court because it's not in line with the modern time, which will form the bases for the locus standi given the fact that, Ireland is the only country that practices such system in the entire world, name any other country that does that ?

What impact does it have on immigrant, deportations or will never taste citizenship if cut without re-entry visa, it has nothing, does it or lost of citizenship trackings ? :lol:

acme4242

Post by acme4242 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:05 pm

there is a phrase when something is really stupid
"now that's a bit too Irish"

The whole re-entry visa for people already holding resident permits
just brings shame and a bad image on Irish officials

It brings a bad perception, because, well its really stupid.

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:55 pm

acme4242 wrote:there is a phrase when something is really stupid
"now that's a bit too Irish"

The whole re-entry visa for people already holding resident permits
just brings shame and a bad image on Irish officials

It brings a bad perception, because, well its really stupid.
That's the ways they stopped my brother when he was coming into Ireland despite stating that, a British and Irish citizen does not required to show a passport when travelling between Ireland and Britain yet he was stopped and his identification was complicated and fingerprinted when they believed he was trying to enter Ireland illegally as British citizen in Dundalk immigration, why was he stooped and questioned at heathrow airport about the issue again ?

I felt very bad in southend airport when the check in staff was asking me for re-entry visa which really upset me actually, and upon getting to Waterford airport i was pulled again among everybody, it's wrong having resided in Ireland for twelve years and somebody is asking for what's is illegal, unreasonable in the face of 21st century world, and the immigration officer is telling me that, he was going to stamp a warning stamp on my passport, i said stamped it on my old passport, he said no, and i said go ahead, it has no legal implication or anything in ''receipt of warning'', so feel happy while i am in anyway. :lol: :lol: