ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) application and documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rajapk2012
Newly Registered

FLR(M) application and documents

Post by Rajapk2012 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:26 am

Can anybody please confirm do i need to send my original passport in support of my FLR(M) application or i can send certified copy of visa passport and home office letters as i have to travel and donot want to wait for long,

Many Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:34 am

are you the applicant or the settled spouse?

Rajapk2012
Newly Registered

Post by Rajapk2012 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:40 am

i am settled person,my wife is applicant[

quote="Greenie"]are you the applicant or the settled spouse?[/quote]

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:43 am

you can send a certified copy but you will need to explain why.

Have you resolved your maintenance issue? as from previous posts you were not earning enough to meet the maintenance requirement.

Rajapk2012
Newly Registered

Wife Visa

Post by Rajapk2012 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Thanks for info

Yes i am still doing part time job earning £400 per month,and doing self employment through company where i am getting £1000 dividend every month, my personal account balance is in overdrawn but i have £5000 in company account,
What is your advise should isent both(personal and company account statement to home office)
Is these funds are enough? or should i transfer fund from company account to personal? what is best way,

I am in rush as rule are changing from 9th july i want to apply before rule change, as my life is living with me since march 2009(tier 1 dependant) and if i applied after 9th july than she will get 5 year spouse visa, am i right to understand that the period she lived since march 2009 will be considerd in 5 years if i applied after 9th july or she have to complete new five years,

Thanks
Greenie wrote:you can send a certified copy but you will need to explain why.

Have you resolved your maintenance issue? as from previous posts you were not earning enough to meet the maintenance requirement.