ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Duplicate degree ISSUE

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Maira

Duplicate degree ISSUE

Post by Maira » Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:04 pm

Hello Everyone,

Need a quick advice,

HSMP received my application on 25 of March, at that time I could not send the BCS (Punjab University degree), but I have send the provisional certificate. The reason was that I had lost my degree and now they hv send me the duplicate one, what you all think
Should I send it to them now or wait for there response..?

THX,
MAIRA

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:26 pm

Maira,

I think you can send them your degree as they are currently processing apps for 22nd. And offcourse, this will take another few weeks to assign your case so go for it.

I hope you have your ref. No. Do not forget to mention that in covering letter which also shud state the reason you just given here.

Best of Luck.
Regards,
Afzal

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:34 am

even the provisional certificate should do, if they want the actual , they will ask for it. you don't have to worry much about it. By the way it seems that they are speeding up the process a bit, I am saying this because I got a mail for them saying that my case will be allocated with in 2 weeks. My application was recd on 6th(they said). So your application should be processed in this week itself. The best option is to call them and tell your case and act as they say.

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:53 am

Yes I think raoms is correct, give them a call n follow their instructions wud be advantageous.

So raoms, there u go, you are now almost there and my guess is for me it will be end of August can go alongwith. 8)
Regards,
Afzal