ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 entrepreneuer documents return urgent please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yoldashh
Newly Registered

tier 1 entrepreneuer documents return urgent please

Post by yoldashh » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Hello All,
i want to thank every one in advance who will help me with my question.
i applied for entrepreneur visa before april 2012 for an investment of £200000.
once the policy was changed on april 2012 and psw holders could apply for 50000£ rule,i requested UKBA to return my documents.
its been a week since i requested them to return my document and yesterday i got to know that the funds held in a foreighn country for me has been cheacked by ukba and ukba have made some verification checks of third party lettter issued by bank.
now the person who issued me the bank letter on behalf of third party has been fired by the bank,and the bank has replied to ukba that this person is not known in this bank,(thats what i have founnd out from my sources).
which is completely a lie.i found the person who issued me the lettter and he has all the proofs that he had been an employee of the bank on the date when the letter was issued.
believe me guys that guy was just being friendly as my brother was going again and agian to him to ask him to give that letter as banks normally dont give that kind of letter which ukba requires.
the letterhead the stamp is genuine and the guy was a cashier in the bank.
the poor chap has lost his job,and i think ukba has got the reply from bank that this person is not known to the bank.(its not true and i can prove it ,i might take ukba o the court including the bank)
could any one tell me what will happen now???
i did ask them to return my documents before any verification checks were made,so why they trying to check the documents.
and what will they (UKBA) will say now??can they do something when i have already asked them to return my documents as i want to apply for £50000 rule.
Please guys reply and let me know about your views,.sorry about the long story.
many thanks and God bless you all .dd
one more question
all the rumours i heard were wrong ,as far as i have confirmed with thebank,the guy was fireed just because he didnot had any authority,he should have asked his higher command.thats what the bank has said.
is that a problem?
kind regards
yoldashh
Last edited by yoldashh on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sukhisin
Newly Registered

Post by sukhisin » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:18 pm

You may in trouble in next application to UKBA if they suspect forged documents.

quantum1
Member of Standing

Re: tier 1 entrepreneuer documents return urgent please

Post by quantum1 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 pm

yoldashh wrote:Hello All,
i want to thank every one in advance who will help me with my question.
i applied for entrepreneur visa before april 2012 for an investment of £200000.
once the policy was changed on april 2012 and psw holders could apply for 50000£ rule,i requested UKBA to return my documents.
its been a week since i requested them to return my document and yesterday i got to know that the funds held in a foreighn country for me has been cheacked by ukba and ukba have made some verification checks of third party lettter issued by bank.
now the person who issued me the bank letter on behalf of third party has been fired by the bank,and the bank has replied to ukba that this person is not known in this bank,(thats what i have founnd out from my sources).
which is completely a lie.i found the person who issued me the lettter and he has all the proofs that he had been an employee of the bank on the date when the letter was issued.
believe me guys that guy was just being friendly as my brother was going again and agian to him to ask him to give that letter as banks normally dont give that kind of letter which ukba requires.
the letterhead the stamp is genuine and the guy was a cashier in the bank.
the poor chap has lost his job,and i think ukba has got the reply from bank that this person is not known to the bank.(its not true and i can prove it ,i might take ukba o the court including the bank)
could any one tell me what will happen now???
i did ask them to return my documents before any verification checks were made,so why they trying to check the documents.
and what will they (UKBA) will say now??can they do something when i have already asked them to return my documents as i want to apply for £50000 rule.
Please guys reply and let me know about your views,.sorry about the long story.
many thanks and God bless you all .dd
kind regards
yoldashh
Did you request to withdraw application on the phone or did your write to them?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:16 am

What makes you so sure they didn't start undertaking the verification verification checks before you withdrew your application, considering you only did this a week ago? When they verify documents from overseas they generally send them the the British embassy/high commission to carry out the necessary checks, so this would've been done over a week ago. They may still consider the application and even if they don't there is a risk they will curtail you leave and most definitely use this to refuse future applications so if you believe the document is genuine and the money genuinely available you would be well advised to obtain evidence to prove this in the event that the ukba accuse you of making false representations.

yoldashh
Newly Registered

HELLO AGAIN

Post by yoldashh » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:47 am

yes i did ask them over the phone to return the documents.
if i have already withfdrawn my application ?what actions might the take?taking in to account that i have valid psw till end of 2013.
and how can i prove it that the guy was an employee of the bank at that time,although the guy can provide me with all the proofs but how would i give it to the ukba?as they will not give me any appeal rights as i have a valid visa.
and if it will affect my future application ,how would i stop them doing so as i can prove that the documents are genuine its just the bank a bit scared of once they recieved an email from the embassy ..
many thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: HELLO AGAIN

Post by Greenie » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:13 pm

yoldashh wrote:yes i did ask them over the phone to return the documents.
if i have already withfdrawn my application ?what actions might the take?taking in to account that i have valid psw till end of 2013.
and how can i prove it that the guy was an employee of the bank at that time,although the guy can provide me with all the proofs but how would i give it to the ukba?as they will not give me any appeal rights as i have a valid visa.
and if it will affect my future application ,how would i stop them doing so as i can prove that the documents are genuine its just the bank a bit scared of once they recieved an email from the embassy ..
many thanks
if you have only withdrawn over the phone they may not treat it as withdrawn as withdrawals usually need to be effected in writing. Regardless of whether the application is treated as withdrawn, they may curtail your leave under paragraph323 )in conjunction with para 322(2) this would generate a right of appeal.

I don't understand why a bank would be 'scared' of a foreign embassy.

yoldashh
Newly Registered

hello

Post by yoldashh » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:24 pm

@Greenie Thanks for your message,they did give me a reference number over the phone,i dont understand why they might not consider it as a withdrawl of application.
i dont dispute your knowledge ,but could you please telll me one more thing that if i call them and ask for withdrawl ,and if nothing was wrong,would they actually give me a visa instead of returning the documents?
one more question if i get the proof from the cashier of his employment record with the bank,and if i dont get the appel right wha can i do further?
please let me know.
and the banks in that specific country has been recently been governed by professional bodies as it was a war torn country ,and the letter says taht i am authorised to use 200000£ of the funds of the third party ,i think the bank manager might have taken it as an obligation on bank may be???thats why they might have said that the person is not known in this branch.i assume that??
many thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:55 pm

they may well process your withdrawal now but it doesn't stop them from curtailing your leave if they consider that you have made false representations in this application.

I don't think it's worth speculating any further at the moment, you need to see what happens with this application, and then consider how to address any problems that arise.

yoldashh
Newly Registered

Re: tier 1 entrepreneuer documents return urgent please

Post by yoldashh » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:52 am

yoldashh wrote:Hdcd edwd ewd wd ewd wed ed 3ed 1 dd dewdeq d
omy god what ahppened to my post by mistake?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:07 am

Perhaps you edited it to try to delete information about your suspected use of deception, forgetting that the post has been quoted by someone else and therefore the information is still there?

yoldashh
Newly Registered

hello

Post by yoldashh » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:19 pm

hello thanks greenie ,u saved my time i just noticed that lol,
please please answer this
one more question
all the rumours i heard were wrong ,as far as i have confirmed with thebank,the guy was fired just because he didnot had any authority,he should have asked his higher command.thats what the bank has said.the bank has said in their reply that since the guy was not authorised sowe will cancel the letter .as he was a cashier???
is that a problem?
what is my fault in it?
thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:22 pm

why does someone who has access to £200,000 need to get advice for free from strangers on an online forum? I would suggest you seek advice from a solicitor.

yoldashh
Newly Registered

hi

Post by yoldashh » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:24 pm

how would i know if the solicitor is honest or have the information?
i wanted to know from people experience.
do you know any solicitor?
thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:27 pm

how do you know that strangers on a public forum who may have no knowledge or experience whatsoever on a complex legal issue are giving you correct advice?

I am sure you will manage to find a knowledgeable solicitor given how wealthy you are.

yoldashh
Newly Registered

hi

Post by yoldashh » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:06 pm

He Greenie man thanks for your replies.
one last question please dont get pissed of.
do you know any reliable and honest solicitor in london ????
many thanks

Adilj
Pakistan

Post by Adilj » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:44 am

Hello Yoldashh just to let you know cashier of the bank does not have an authority to sign or issue these kind of letters. As far as i know these letters are issued by bank manager itself.
One last thing on the policy guidance it clearly states that this letter should be issued by authorised official of that institution.

Thanks

quantum1
Member of Standing

Re: hello

Post by quantum1 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:19 pm

yoldashh wrote:hello thanks greenie ,u saved my time i just noticed that lol,
please please answer this
one more question
all the rumours i heard were wrong ,as far as i have confirmed with thebank,the guy was fired just because he didnot had any authority,he should have asked his higher command.thats what the bank has said.the bank has said in their reply that since the guy was not authorised sowe will cancel the letter .as he was a cashier???
is that a problem?
what is my fault in it?
thanks

Are the facts in the document the cashier signed true? If the manager can confirm the facts tha you actually do have the funds, the i don't see how they can accuse you of deception.

yoldashh
Newly Registered

Post by yoldashh » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:51 am

thanks quantam,i spoke to a lawyer thats exactly what he said and on monday i will ask the bank manager to confirm the funds ,.i will update you all ..thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:20 am

yoldashh wrote:thanks quantam,i spoke to a lawyer thats exactly what he said and on monday i will ask the bank manager to confirm the funds ,.i will update you all ..thanks
which is what I suggested you to almost two weeks ago - why you haven't done this so far is beyond me!

yoldashh
Newly Registered

Post by yoldashh » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:42 pm

ok so i have been to a lawyer.
and i have got the letter from the home office.
home office have rejected my visa and accused me of deception and asks me to leave the country at the end of september 2013.
the have not curtail my leave so i dont ave appeal rights.under section 322(1A).
now i have been to a lawyer he says first we will write a letter to the home office to ask for the verification report they have made and proff of deception.
than i will go back to the country where the third party funds area and find out what went wrong,and get the letter from the bank that the documents are genuine not fake.
once i will get tose letter we will go to the high court to ask them to remove the deception charges against me as honestly i havent lied to the home office neither i have forged document.
i am 99% sure i will win the case.
i am not looking forward to get the visa but just to remove the deception.

will update every one soon.
thanks

yoldashh
Newly Registered

Post by yoldashh » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Hello again ,can some one please recommend me a good solicitor in london,as i want to take my case in high court as i have got enough evidence now but its bit complicated.please reply and i will be thankful