ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhang

Post by dhang » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:22 am

IQU wrote:i hope next week will be more approvals .good luck everybody
i received my daughter's CON last friday. :D

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:56 pm

I really cant wait to be Irish, it really happening there for better things than the usual song i use to hear all the time on the street and the money money money stuff tax payer blah blah blah.
Bruce willies To Fight On, Even when he's crippled And Out Of Work.

dania

Post by dania » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:52 pm

rosdoodoo wrote:I really cant wait to be Irish, it really happening there for better things than the usual song i use to hear all the time on the street and the money money money stuff tax payer blah blah blah.
they should give chance to immigrants to invest here and help in the uprising of irish economy :idea:
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:49 am

dania wrote:
rosdoodoo wrote:I really cant wait to be Irish, it really happening there for better things than the usual song i use to hear all the time on the street and the money money money stuff tax payer blah blah blah.
they should give chance to immigrants to invest here and help in the uprising of irish economy :idea:
It works both ways, if they can invest because fingers are not equal, they might aswell seek wealth creations elsewhere if nothing is dropping in Ireland on the basis of equal opportunity, hope that clears your ambiguity. :lol:

Whether you give it now, 2013 or further, we don't really care to be honest, you're just wasting time on a burial of a dead body's mate. :lol:

nissa

Post by nissa » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:44 pm

i wrote to naturalisation one time i got answer from initial processing team
then after few months i update my file got answer from further processing team now last month i update my file got answer from initial processing team again.thats it.i am very much confused what team have my file.no clue and no 1 can perdict ALSO.any team who received ur envelop answers you.

dania

Post by dania » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:42 pm

nissa wrote:i wrote to naturalisation one time i got answer from initial processing team
then after few months i update my file got answer from further processing team now last month i update my file got answer from initial processing team again.thats it.i am very much confused what team have my file.no clue and no 1 can perdict ALSO.any team who received ur envelop answers you.
can u tell when did u applied and on what status thanks?
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

dania

Post by dania » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:10 pm

tomorrow is citizenship ceremony can anybody keep track of the ceremony and post any details here,many thanks :wink:

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:46 am

nissa wrote:i wrote to naturalisation one time i got answer from initial processing team
L.o.l

So they catapulted you back isn't it ?

I am so lucky, i am been dealt with by same person as my wife in the further processing department, so no magic on that, and no injury tricks again in the Irish Immigration department. :D

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:37 am

congrats to those who are taking part in citizenship ceremony........good luck to those who are still waiting .............

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:02 pm

IQU wrote:congrats to those who are taking part in citizenship ceremony........good luck to those who are still waiting .............
And we do congratulate the new government with their good work promised on immigration in Ireland, with indefiance to date on the rule of bally's like. :D

nissa

Post by nissa » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:02 pm

my understanding is that when we sending our documents to the department you cant say that what department will answer you back ites all depend that who will receive your post it may a employee of initial processing team or may a employee of further processing team so do not think after getting correspondence letter that your file is in the same department you got letter from.
[quote="rosdoodoo"][quote="nissa"]i wrote to naturalisation one time i got answer from initial processing team
then after few months i update my file got answer from further processing team now last month i update my file got answer from initial processing team again.thats it.i am very much confused what team have my file.no clue and no 1 can perdict ALSO.any team who received ur envelop answers you.[/quote]

L.o.l

I am so lucky, i am been dealt with by same person as my wife in the further processing department, so no magic on that, and no injury tricks again in the Irish Immigration department. :D[/quote]

dania

Post by dania » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 pm

nissa wrote:my understanding is that when we sending our documents to the department you cant say that what department will answer you back ites all depend that who will receive your post it may a employee of initial processing team or may a employee of further processing team so do not think after getting correspondence letter that your file is in the same department you got letter from.
rosdoodoo wrote:
L.o.l

I am so lucky, i am been dealt with by same person as my wife in the further processing department, so no magic on that, and no injury tricks again in the Irish Immigration department. :D
yes it is true who ever receive ur letter normally give u the answer so dont worry

nissa

Post by nissa » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:20 pm

some time post goes to initial processing team and some time post goes to further processing team that's all i thinks.other wise how come is this possible that in April i got letter from further processing team and now again
i applied in feb 2011 i got letter back from initial processing team why? any ideas so please share so that others will also aware of it.thanks

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Nissa --> Some how i don't understand your logic. I think who ever receives the letter, would direct it to the team which is currently processing ones file. In that way, its streamlined and it would not be juggled between initial/further teams.

I believe that it should be the way .. i can well be corrected.

thanks
*$

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:42 pm

starbuck wrote:Nissa --> Some how i don't understand your logic. I think who ever receives the letter, would direct it to the team which is currently processing ones file. In that way, its streamlined and it would not be juggled between initial/further teams.

I believe that it should be the way .. i can well be corrected.

thanks
*$
Please the naturalization department never mix up initial processing with Further processing, because further processing section does collate all the reports and send to the minister by recommendation for suitability and common good, while initial processing is a start who's main duties is to send out questionnaire to various outside agency after assessing applicant eligibility criteria by standard and if an applicant does not meet the standard it will not be process, and Naturalization department never granted citizenship by virtue of baby in Ireland rather than common good and whether the applicant meet the eligibility criteria, hope that answered your question because it does seems that, some tricks is about to occurs please minister be aware because of the rush and the rate of approval, and please i don't want you to believe me or trust me, because i have the same notion about you aswell. :lol:

nissa

Post by nissa » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:10 pm

i wish to agree with u but unfortunately i don't want to agree at this stage.i got reply after one day day i couldn't believe some 1 care a lot to find out in a day what department my file is.some people will say its a efficiency to answer in a day i wouldn't say so.easy to answer in a day to pretend processing is going very fast but where is my decision then why people complain every where and for what.
same letter with different names sending to every 1 not even one change of word in it.

Naija

Post by Naija » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi guys.

Just wanna add up that the ceremony was great today,(out of 4)the one i attended at 1:40 pm,but due to so many people being there,we didnt start before 2:30 or so.Minister said that so far this year he made decisions on 13800 applications and that they are constantly making new decisions on applications and that there will be other ceremonies over 3 days (but around 2.5 months apart each),so that could be some time in august,then maybe october and finally before holidays. I wish good luck to you all who are still waiting and cogratulations to all new Irish citizens!!! :D :D :D

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Naija wrote:Hi guys.

Just wanna add up that the ceremony was great today,(out of 4)the one i attended at 1:40 pm,but due to so many people being there,we didnt start before 2:30 or so.Minister said that so far this year he made decisions on 13800 applications and that they are constantly making new decisions on applications and that there will be other ceremonies over 3 days (but around 2.5 months apart each),so that could be some time in august,then maybe october and finally before holidays. I wish good luck to you all who are still waiting and cogratulations to all new Irish citizens!!! :D :D :D
That's very good news for us waiting now, and i have my birth certificate well removed and send to the appropriate department with no ambiguity to returned or doubt the authenticity :lol:.

And we continuously shacking because they've discovered a crime on us and allow criminal to enter back to his country of residence, is that possible dude ? :D

dania

Post by dania » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:14 am

Naija wrote:Hi guys.

thanks for update :)

dania

Post by dania » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:34 pm

hi do anybody have more updates about citizenship ceremony and do anybody knows when is the next ceremony thanks in advance :wink:

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:11 pm

dania wrote:hi do anybody have more updates about citizenship ceremony and do anybody knows when is the next ceremony thanks in advance :wink:
http://www.rte.ie/news/av/2012/0614/media-3317857.html#

Next ceremony date: 30 Aug 2012.

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Any info on the figure or numbers of the new applicant that'll be approve for the next ceremony and when they'll start rolling out letters for payment of the usual 950 euros and thus lets us know if 2010/11 will be among the approval because there's tension in the people waiting now having resided in Ireland for almost 12 years now, all the best to all.

Goldenpaul
Newly Registered

Yesterday ceremony update

Post by Goldenpaul » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Published on Thursday 14th June 2012

Alan Shatter TD, Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence, Citizenship Ceremony at the Convention Centre, Dublin

[For Information: Retired Justice Bryan McMahon is presiding over the 10:30
am and 12:20 pm ceremonies, while Justice John MacMenamin will be presiding
over the afternoon ceremonies of 2:30 pm and 4:20 pm]

Ladies and Gentlemen,

You are all most welcome on this very special occasion. The granting of
citizenship to a person who has come to our country from a foreign land is
quite clearly a major event in his or her life. It is a time of
celebration, a rite of passage and a moment for all of you to cherish. It
is also a solemn event for this State to grant citizenship. I also welcome
you to this wonderful convention centre with its iconic architecture; it is
indeed a fitting place for hosting this most important occasion for you as
our newest citizens and for us as the host nation in bestowing this honour
on you.

As Minister for Justice and Equality, I am in law given the duty of

deciding who should be awarded the privilege of citizenship. In doing so,

I have to carefully apply the citizenship laws enacted by our Parliament

and consider the individual circumstances of those who seek Irish

citizenship. I take that duty very seriously, as I am acting on behalf of

all Irish people in deciding who should be granted the privilege of Irish

citizenship. We do not award citizenship lightly and it is right that its

granting is marked by a sense of occasion that serves to underscore its

importance to you, the person receiving it, and to us who, on behalf of the

people of Ireland, grant it to you.

You have come to our country and have chosen to live among us. Some of you

have been waiting a considerable time for this day to arrive. Today, we

welcome you to our nation as its newest citizens and we hope that you will

continue to contribute to our communities, to our neighbourhood and to our

society. As a people we have been enriched by your presence and in making

you citizens of our ancient and proud land we are acknowledging that

contribution.

Our ceremony today is greatly enhanced by the presence of Bryan McMahon,

one of our foremost lawyers, recently retired High Court Judge and a

greatly respected patron of the arts. Bryan will lend great dignity to the

proceedings in his role as presiding officer and his presence signifies in

a very public way the importance and solemnity of the occasion. I want to

thank you most sincerely, Bryan, for taking on this task.

I would like to thank the Garda Band conducted by Inspector Pat Kenny, and

the Colour Party from the Second Infantry Battalion for joining us for this

important ceremony.

I also want to thank the staff of my own department and in particular the

staff of the Citizenship Section in Tipperary who have been instrumental in

organizing today’s programme of ceremonies.

I referred earlier to the length of time that many of you here today will

have waited for your citizenship applications to be processed. When the

Government came into office 15 months ago on 9th March 2011 there was an

enormous backlog of approximately 22,000 citizenship applications awaiting

decision. Approximately 17,000 of these had been waiting in a barely moving

queue for in excess of 6 months with an average waiting time in excess of

two years. Some, indeed, had waited 3 to 4 years.

Having made decisions on almost 28,000 applications since I took office,

including more than 13,800 so far this year, I think I can safely say that

the steps that I initiated within my Department to deal with the backlog of

citizenship applications have been a huge success.

This citizenship ceremony, along with 3 others taking place here today,

together with the 47 other ceremonies which have taken place since we

introduced this universally welcomed initiative in June of last year, is a

major celebratory event in the citizenship process. Citizenship Ceremonies

have also been pivotal in addressing the backlog of citizenship

applications. Had we not put them in place, our District Courts – where

you would have been required to make the declaration you are making here

today – would have been overwhelmed by the sheer volume of applicants.

This of course would also have meant that you would have had to endure even

further delays in becoming citizens.

Today’s ceremonies also have a special significance – almost a year ago, on

24th of June 2011, the first Citizenship Ceremony ever held in this State

took place in the Dublin Castle Convention Centre. On that day, we

welcomed 73 new citizens to our national family. Today, in this state of

the art venue, we welcome 4,000. Over the coming months we plan to host a

further 11 ceremonies over 3 days here in this facility. I think your

presence here today deserves a special round of applause.

This ceremony on the award of citizenship marks in a very public way one of

the very potent and powerful manifestations of our independence as a

nation.

The history of this State is now your history and the narrative of your

life is now part of our history. For those of you granted citizenship

today your future is now interwoven with the future of this State, its

citizens across the globe and, in particular, all of us who live on this

island.

I wish to congratulate you, one and all, on becoming our newest Irish

Citizens – we welcome you to our national family.

I now formally introduce Judge Bryan McMahon and call upon him to

administer the declaration of Fidelity, in which you publicly declare your

loyalty to our Nation and Fidelity to our State as well as an undertaking

to faithfully observe the laws of the State and respect its democratic

values.

Tags: Citizenship Ceremony, Irish Citizenship, Minister Alan Shatter

http://www.merrionstreet.ie/index.php/2 ... in/?cat=11

dania

Post by dania » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:03 pm

congrats to all those who attended the ceremony and thanks to all those who r updating any information about this and future ceremonies here,very much appreciated :D

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:39 pm

This forum is very quiet since many weeks .what about 2011 applicants no news about 2011.what year citizenship working now on.when 2011 decisions will start to come .any one please share his views.