ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What's wrong with Moderators

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gregarious
Member of Standing

What's wrong with Moderators

Post by Gregarious » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Moderators have banned me to use Immigration Board.
Why, what's wrong with them, as I told them
Truth is always pinching,
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Re: What's wrong with Moderators

Post by Gregarious » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Gregarious wrote:Moderators have banned me to use Immigration Board.
Why, what's wrong with them, as I told them
Truth is always pinching,

Don't delete it.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:53 pm

If you have been banned, how come you are able to login to the website and post?

:?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:56 pm

sushdmehta wrote:If you have been banned, how come you are able to login to the website and post?

:?
Thankx for your reply, because I am using the same ip address.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:58 pm

sorry I mean different IP address.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:00 pm

When a user is banned, he cannot use the member ID to login ... irrespective of the IP ones uses.

That said, one of the basic rule of the forum is to be respectful to others. You are perhaps miffed for some reason but this forum is not the place to vent your frustration.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:13 pm

@sushdmehta

haha, vent my frustration.

Neither I am frustrated nor I want to......

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Your rant reflects nothing but that.

If you post from dynamic IPs or through proxy servers, one of the many possible reasons can be that the IP address assigned to your PC by your ISP on a given day happened to be one which was banned in the past for some reason (e.g. - someone someday was assigned that IP address and that someone was banned and the IP was blocked because he was spamming on the forum) or that the proxy server is blacklisted / blocked, giving you the impression that you have been banned. Without knowing or understanding the possible reason and without understanding the basic fact that a banned member cannot log in with the same username, you lost no opportunity to make an accusation.

I see that there is another post with the same subject already existing in this forum. Now if a moderator locks or deletes the duplicate posts, you will again accuse that moderators are against you because you have the courage to tell the truth rather than understanding that it was done so because duplicate posts are not allowed.

If you need to create more topics such as "what's wrong with the moderators", the "family immigration forum" or any of the other immigration forums is not the place for it, this section of the website is.

In a nutshell, don't jump to conclusions without knowing and/or understanding the facts. The fact that you can log in is evidence enough that you are not banned.