ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding the version of post study work visa form

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

heyeishahere
Newly Registered

regarding the version of post study work visa form

Post by heyeishahere » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 pm

psw applied- 23/03/2012
biometrics letter- 1/05/2012 (dated 28/04/2012)
biometrics given- 01/05/2012
have not heard anything yet. can anyone tel me how much more time are they going to take.

Also i am told by a friend that the version 07/11 form was to be sent. But i have send the version 04/11. Is it causing the delay..??
Please help..!! whom should i contact..??

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:11 am

If you used an old version of the form 7-8 months after a new form was specified, your application is invalid.
One is allowed to use an old version of the form only for 21 days from the date a new form is specified.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:59 am

Application should be invalid. However since you have had ur biometrics done indicates that you might have got away with it.

UKBA is very busy at the moment and chances are that they have overlooked your error. But keep your fingers crossed and also you are way behind the queue at the moment as people who have given biometrics end of march still haven't rec'd their visa therefore you should wait for a good month and half before you hear anything ie to say the least.

heyeishahere
Newly Registered

Post by heyeishahere » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:54 am

thanks. But I am still thinking should i be checking with them once, just to double check by phoning the immigration department..???