ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dewdoc
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by dewdoc » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Hi everyone,
I got my ILR today. My lawyer called me just now to tell this good news. I haven't seen theppassports yet. I thought I will update you guys first..

Applied set o on 15th Feb back on 21st. ack letter from sheffield off. And got my passport today.

Thank you every one. This forum has been really useful and supportive
I pray for the others to get their passports soon. Pls contact me if there's any thing that I can help with.

ZGILR
Newly Registered

Re: ILR

Post by ZGILR » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Congratulation! Have a nice weekend

[quote="dewdoc"]Hi everyone,
I got my ILR today. My lawyer called me just now to tell this good news. I haven't seen theppassports yet. I thought I will update you guys first..

Applied set o on 15th Feb back on 21st. ack letter from sheffield off. And got my passport today.

Thank you every one. This forum has been really useful and supportive
I pray for the others to get their passports soon. Pls contact me if there's any thing that I can help with.[/quote]

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:43 pm

A very big congratulation to all those who receive ILR today, I happy to know that the queue has started moving again, enjoy and have a nice life.
All for one, one for all..... Peace

Chemu
Newly Registered

Waiting times ILR 10 yrs

Post by Chemu » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:59 am

hi, I am also still waiting for ILR (10 YEARS). The following is my process details:

• Application Sent 27th March 2012
• Acknowledgement letter dated 28th March 2012
• Acknowledgement received 31st March 2012
• Money taken 30th March 2012
• Biometric invitation dated 6th May 2012
• Biometric taken 18th May 2012

I will keep in touch. Been following the thread.

Regards

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:07 am

@Chemu WELCOME ON BOARD, BE EXPECTING OUR MAY BE BY END OF JUL OR AUGUST. LOTS OF FEB APPLICATION STILL DEPENDING........................ONCE AGAIN WELCOME ON BOARD.

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:09 am

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT GOT THEIR ILR YESTERDAY. THE REST OF US WILL GET OURS SOON.

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:12 am

17 WEEKS NEXT WEEK, WAITING BADLY! HO PLS ANSWER US QUICKLY.

Chemu
Newly Registered

Waiting times ILR 10 yrs

Post by Chemu » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:20 am

Thank you GBEMI,

I think you are right, July/ August. With all the money paid, one would think HO can do better.

Well

camelot
Newly Registered

Post by camelot » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:21 am

Hello Every Body,

When self motivation does not work, then we certainly need something supplementary like redbull. This site works as a supplementary redbull to keep our motivation lever strong to reach destination to ILR. However don’t be disheartened as you will be there shortly as your friends. Could any one reply to my message?

I have applied for ILR under 10 year long residence SET (O)

My time line

Application sub = 06/03/2012.
Ack issued = 08/03/12
Money deducted = 09/03/12
Biometric invitation received = 29/03/12
Biometric Done = 30/03/12
After that no more update

In addition, I was on 5.5 year student visa, 2 years HSMP and rest of the time Tier 1. My question is Do you know anyone who have receive ILR applied under this category after introducing new Biometric? Trust me I am having too many problem on my life which is getting bad to worse ever moment. At the moment, I just want to meet my dad. Simply, it will be great help for me, if anyone reply with answer. However, thank you very much

jbm

Post by jbm » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:52 am

camelot wrote:Hello Every Body,

When self motivation does not work, then we certainly need something supplementary like redbull. This site works as a supplementary redbull to keep our motivation lever strong to reach destination to ILR. However don’t be disheartened as you will be there shortly as your friends. Could any one reply to my message?

My time line

Ack issued = 08/03/12

In addition, I was on 5.5 year student visa, 2 years HSMP and rest of the time Tier 1. My question is Do you know anyone who have receive ILR applied under this category after introducing new Biometric? Trust me I am having too many problem on my life which is getting bad to worse ever moment. At the moment, I just want to meet my dad. Simply, it will be great help for me, if anyone reply with answer. However, thank you very much
Hello welcome on board camelot. no i following this thread and no body recived their pp back with biomatric card. i would say you are lucky u got ur invitation for bio matric on time there are ppl still waiting for their biomatric invitation applied in march.

i would advice you to wait and pray for good. GOD is great and INSHALLAH you will get good news soon and you will see your dad's happy face as he will get more happier than you once you receive your ILR.

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:22 pm

@Camelot take it easy Man, all will be well.

hbf81
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by hbf81 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Hi

Applied 18 March 2012
Acknowledge get 21 March 2012
Money taken 23 March 2012
Still waiting for Biometric Notification

:(

Is it normal delay??????

nickpatel2012

Post by nickpatel2012 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:53 pm

i know your pain had to let go off my dream job that i got offered but couldnttake as dont have passport i am n same cateory and waiting i applie don 19th march
hope this helps

My time line

Ack issued = 08/03/12

locomore
BANNED

Post by locomore » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Just wondering whether different offices may have different processing time? Does anyone think this should be added to the timeline?

camelot
Newly Registered

Post by camelot » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:50 pm

GBEMI wrote:@Camelot take it easy Man, all will be well.
thanks my friend. I will do that.

camelot
Newly Registered

ILR 10 years long resident

Post by camelot » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:51 pm

nickpatel2012 wrote:i know your pain had to let go off my dream job that i got offered but couldnttake as dont have passport i am n same cateory and waiting i applie don 19th march
hope this helps

My time line

Ack issued = 08/03/12

Sorry for you my friend. But you had to give up only one of the dream among lot of up coming dream !!! If you have real skills and qualification, then you must be able to manage to grab same kind of opportunity once you get ILR. But some of the thinks for every person life that depends only on time that you can not manage or achieve by money, ILR, Passport whatever. I am in that kind of problem. However, I wish you all the best and you must get the ILR today tomorrow or may be next month. But it is certain that you will get that. Because, British people does not to apply for that and home office discover these things to give people those have not got that to earn money. Thanks for you reply.

camelot
Newly Registered

Post by camelot » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:55 pm

locomore wrote:Just wondering whether different offices may have different processing time? Does anyone think this should be added to the timeline?
Very good question? I am not sure but I think Liverpool faster then other. As i observe.

Duzir
Newly Registered

Re: BRP letter

Post by Duzir » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Dhakavillage1 wrote:
NOG wrote:
Duzir wrote: 'My timeline now looks as follows:

Application date: 24 Apr 12
Ack date: 1st May 12 from Sheffield office
waiting for BRP letter.

@NOG- From - Sheffield office.
@ duzir-could I know from which office did you receive the acknowledgement letter?
NOG and Dhakavillage1 - I got my acknowledgement letter from Sheffield and my biometrics letter from Liverpool.

Do we have any concrete evidence that the office makes the difference to the time it takes?

hbf81
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

No Biometric Required!!!!!

Post by hbf81 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 pm

No Biometric Required!!!!!

I just checked the recent guidance for Long Residence. On page 4 its mentioned that no biometric required if you apply within UK.

Its bit strange as in March they made it compulsory for every application

Just read page 4 of the following

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:46 pm

The guidance is incorrect, even though it has recently been updated.
Biometrics enrolment is mandatory as a BRP will be issued as evidence of settled status.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:24 pm

HELP US GOD! THIS COMING WEEK WE WILL ALL SMILE. WE SHALL ALL GET BACK OUR PP WITH ILR THIS COMING WEEK IN THE NAME OF GOD.

FTW
Newly Registered

Post by FTW » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:16 am

Student 5 years - Dependent Visa for 5 Years ..

Application 13/03/2012
Money Deducted 20/03/2012
Biometric Letter 06/04/2012
Biometric Given 8/04/2012

Now I don't have no more nails to bite :(

I badly need to go to my brothers wedding JULY 25th

NOG
Member of Standing

Re: BRP letter

Post by NOG » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Duzir wrote:
NOG and Dhakavillage1 - I got my acknowledgement letter from Sheffield and my biometrics letter from Liverpool.

Do we have any concrete evidence that the office makes the difference to the time it takes?
Like someone who mentioned earlier, I think this would be a useful addition to the waiting time spreadsheet since no apparent evidence exists.

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:45 am

GBEMI wrote:HELP US GOD! THIS COMING WEEK WE WILL ALL SMILE. WE SHALL ALL GET BACK OUR PP WITH ILR THIS COMING WEEK IN THE NAME OF GOD.
Amen, it shall be....

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:46 am

GBEMI wrote:HELP US GOD! THIS COMING WEEK WE WILL ALL SMILE. WE SHALL ALL GET BACK OUR PP WITH ILR THIS COMING WEEK IN THE NAME OF GOD.
Amen, it shall be.... We will all receive ILR, we deserve it. GOOD LUCK ALL