ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:56 am

@ "poststudy"] Update his detailed time line dude??????????

poststudy
Newly Registered

Post by poststudy » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Applied psw 17 jan
Biometric Letter received after 3 times call to ukba on 17 april
Biometric done 21 April
Documents received 14 June
He is my best friend

poststudy
Newly Registered

Post by poststudy » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:08 pm

He did biometric in acton town London post office

vinayak.nandi
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

its getting worst..!!

Post by vinayak.nandi » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:29 pm

its getting worst, lost my patience completely.. :oops: anybody knows any UK retailer sell some "PATIENCE"..?? :?: :?

kumarpsw

Re: its getting worst..!!

Post by kumarpsw » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:19 pm

wen is ur biometric

Bang_bang
Newly Registered

Post by Bang_bang » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:32 pm

hi guys, I've been reading your posts for months and it helped settled my nerves while waiting. Here's my timeline:

Applied 27/2
Biometrics 26/3 (London)
Passport received 14/6 (was supposed to be 13/6 but thanks to The Dx)
BRP --- still waiting!!

The Dx was trying to deliver it yesterday and today but they can't get their act together!!!! does anyone have the same problem or is it just the guys in my area? It's a long story so I'm just quoting an angry email I just sent them.

Here goes:
-----------
I am writing to complain about the services provided by your company. I am to receive two packages through The Dx. For the first delivery, there was someone home the entire day but no one heard a knock or the doorbell (we have a really loud doorbell).

I then arranged for the documents to be resent the following day and also left a note on the door to remind your staff to ring the bell and for longer. I got the delivery the following day.

Within ten minutes of the first delivery, I was in the lounge room when I actually heard the sound of a piece of paper through the mailbox without ANY knock nor doorbell. It was my second delivery and it was scribbled on it that I had supplied an incorrect phone number (I had supplied the right number in my visa application). I then went on to your website again to request for a delivery the next day (today). I supplied my phone number. I waited all morning and afternoon for the delivery and this time my partner found a delivery slip stuck into the building lobby written to say that I had again supplied the wrong phone number. Together with this delivery slip was one of our neighbour's by your same company that says they do not have access to the building - it is written on a note by the building lobby (where your staff stuck the notes through) that deliveries is through an unlocked staircase to the back of the building.

To add to my frustration, a few months ago my friend had her PASSPORT delivered to her by your company just shoved in between the doors of the same building lobby.

My numerous encounters with The Dx has been nothing but disappointment and frustration. Your staff do not bother to knock, ring the bell, check phone numbers provided nor read notes about delivery access into buildings. What is even more appalling is that your staff can even leave important documents like passports and diploma transcripts shoved into door cracks of communal building lobbies.

I believed that your company had been given the contract by the Border Agency to send important documents because of your supposed secure and trusted delivery but this is definitely not the case.

I strongly implore you to investigate the cases I had mentioned and to provide a satisfactory response to my complaint. My postcode is XXX XXX, if you have to track the numerous deliveries and failed attempts by your company.

sanketh85
Newly Registered

PSW got it!!!!

Post by sanketh85 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Appli sent- 7th March2012
Ack received: 15th March
Biometric received: 27th March
Bio sent- 31st March

Visa and docs received: 14th June 2012
card Received : 15th June 2012

Applied from Scotland

Bang_bang
Newly Registered

Post by Bang_bang » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:49 pm

I understand all your frustrations, I missed a birthday "surprise" trip to Paris, my really good friend's wedding in Italy and been on tender hooks for like 4 months? What's more I couldn't even open bank accounts etc as I didn't photocopy my student visa before submitting my passport?

Can I at least offer a sliver lining?! The later your visa is approved, erm... the longer your visa will last? I just got my passport back yesterday and I really didn't think I will see it.

by the way, does anyone know if I can submit an application for a dependent who is already in the UK (on a student visa), even though PSW applications have closed? Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

shribalaji wrote:
eastman wrote:@inceptionalised- Congratulations Mate, Thaxs again for your timeline.

@shribalaji - How are doing, Thaxs for response!!

@kumarpsw- Yes your Right mate what you wrote "@ eastman: They are currently dealing with bio on 26 march. So its almost a long journey to go"

@aftabkhan812- Yes Bro, The damage has already started let see how much more time and damage it does; UKBA Just is ridiculous with no time discipline and decency!!!

Good luck to all the guys in this form.
Yup mate can't say I'm fine, being in worst time ever in my life, cash flow reduced to minimum and pressure of loosing job offer what else I need to enjoy more from UKBA? Now thinking about withdrawing application as I'm running on survival mode can't stand long.

jason32
Member of Standing

Post by jason32 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 pm

I applied on 4th of April and havent received bio invitation. I know everyone else is in the same boat but my problem is:

I sent my statement of 3 months from a joint account with a friend, now he wants to remove my name from the account, does anybody know if my name gets removed from the account now will they refuse my visa straight away?

Please help anyone?

dark shadows
Newly Registered

Re: contact number for inquiring application process

Post by dark shadows » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:00 am

zwerin wrote:
dark shadows wrote:can anybody give me the number on which i can do inquiry about my application. i have given my biometric on 23rd march and i am still waiting for docs and visa. plz provide me the number, plz.

dude even i did biometrics on 23rd march and still waiting and also know someone else who is.

tell me something..and think hard before u tell
was there anything like different or missing in your application?
like a college letter or anything?

and about the number
there is no way to get an update untill they have our application for 6 months
thanks for the response. as i assume they not going to give any response upto the 6 month i have already made up my mind to wait upto 6 month and for that reason i would like to have the contact number before hand so just ready to call them as on the first morning after the six month past.

if u have contact number for imquiring about visa application please provide it. thanks

dark shadows
Newly Registered

Re: contact number for inquiring application process

Post by dark shadows » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:04 am

dark shadows wrote:
zwerin wrote:
dark shadows wrote:can anybody give me the number on which i can do inquiry about my application. i have given my biometric on 23rd march and i am still waiting for docs and visa. plz provide me the number, plz.

dude even i did biometrics on 23rd march and still waiting and also know someone else who is.

tell me something..and think hard before u tell
was there anything like different or missing in your application?
like a college letter or anything?

and about the number
there is no way to get an update untill they have our application for 6 months
thanks for the response. as i assume they not going to give any response upto the 6 month i have already made up my mind to wait upto 6 month and for that reason i would like to have the contact number before hand so just ready to call them as on the first morning after the six month past.

if u have contact number for imquiring about visa application please provide it. thanks
i am damn sure that nothing is missing in my application. moreover i have all the photocopy of entire envelop and its enclosure. eventhough before i sent application it has been checked by professional immigration adviser. so no doubt on something missing.

poststudy
Newly Registered

Post by poststudy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:34 pm

hi every one

i applied 19 jan
biometric done 20 april
still waiting

figzen
Newly Registered

Post by figzen » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:09 am

Hi guys, good news got my visa.

My timeline

Application 29 february
Biometric submitted 29th March
Documents received 18th June. (Visa issued 14th of June.)
BRP waiting

This forum has been awesome. I hope you have your visas really soon guys!
My best wishes for you all!

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:24 am

Did u got by special delivery??????

Netty
Newly Registered

Biometric done on 29th March

Post by Netty » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:14 am

Hello Guys.. finally after a long wait .. it came... PSW... I applied by post from Dundee.

Biometric date : 29th March (Post office - Aberdeen)
Visa approved : 14/06/2012
Received BRP : 18/06/2012 @ 08:30 am
Received passport and documents : 18/06/2012 @ 10:00 am

This forum really helped me to stay patient and composed. Thank you for all the support... All the best friends!!

ricky_1

Post by ricky_1 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:52 pm

poststudy wrote:hi every one

i applied 19 jan
biometric done 20 april
still waiting
@ poststudy - why there is a huge GAP between date of application and bio metric ....????

ricky_1

snehap.1284
Newly Registered

Sincere Thanks

Post by snehap.1284 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:07 pm

Hi,
I would sincerely like to thank all frnds who are posting the visa results so promptly.

Also, many thanks for posting the biometrics dates in the post.

My timeline:
Applied : 28th Jan 2012
Acknowledgement Dated : 3rd Feb 2012
Biometric Dated: 26th March 2012
Biometric Done: 30th March 2012

Awaiting Documents and Visa...

The posts suggest that 29th March biometrics are getting the good news today.

Best luck to all those waiting

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:36 pm

None of the 28th March Bio Guys have any good news?...

pswstatus
Newly Registered

Still waiting.......

Post by pswstatus » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Just wanted to add my timeline:
Applied : 22nd Feb 2012
Acknowledgement Dated : 25th Feb 2012
Biometric Dated: 24th March 2012
Biometric Done: 28th March 2012

Awaiting Documents and Visa...

poststudy
Newly Registered

Post by poststudy » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:29 pm

ricky_1 wrote:

i applied 19 jan
biometric done 20 april
still waiting
@ poststudy - why there is a huge GAP between date of application and bio metric ....????

ricky_1
Because I didn't get my biometric letter

ricky_1

Post by ricky_1 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:00 pm

poststudy wrote:
ricky_1 wrote:

i applied 19 jan
biometric done 20 april
still waiting

ricky_1
Why there was a delay in getting your bio metric invite letter. Also can you update your full time line by mentioning your bio letter (dt) and received date ?

ricky_1

psw12
Newly Registered

Finally the wait is over

Post by psw12 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:47 pm

First of all I would like to thank you all for motivating me during this wait.i was following this forum for the last 2 months and my wait is over.here is my timeline.hope it will help you all.
Applied:1st march
Acknowledgement letter received:14th march
Biometric letter received:28th march
Biometric enrolled:29th march(golders green post office)
Approval letter and passport received:18th June
Biometric card received:expecting soon

Hope you will all get the good news ASAP.thank you.god bless u all.

poststudy
Newly Registered

Post by poststudy » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:01 pm

ricky_1 wrote:
poststudy wrote:
ricky_1 wrote:

i applied 19 jan
biometric done 20 april
still waiting

ricky_1
Why there was a delay in getting your bio metric invite letter. Also can you update your full time line by mentioning your bio letter (dt) and received date ?

ricky_1

Psw apply 19jan
Acknowledge letter received 24 jan
I call ukba 3 march they u will received letter soon
Then I received letter 16 March
But my wife letter wasn't inside
I call again they sensed again I received 22 march
I booked appointment in Sheffield because family
20 April bio done

arjunt4u
Newly Registered

My status