ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

virgo2012

Post by virgo2012 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:14 pm

thanks for my recent queries.
Pls share your experience while booking the in person PEO appointment for ILR online, I mean any suggestions or precautions, I can take while I will be booking the appointment for myself and my husband online at the middle of may successfully without having any problems.

virgo2012

Post by virgo2012 » Tue May 01, 2012 7:01 am

Anyone can pls share his or her experience while booking the in person PEO appointment for ILR online, I mean any suggestions or precautions, I can take while I will be booking the appointment for myself and my husband online at the middle of may successfully without having any problems

virgo2012

Post by virgo2012 » Thu May 03, 2012 10:47 am

Isnt there anyone around who can share his or her experience while booking the in person PEO appointment for ILR online, I mean any suggestions or precautions, I can take while I will be booking the appointment for myself and my husband online at the middle of may successfully without having any problems

skvisit
Newly Registered

Post by skvisit » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:19 am

I have been trying to login to the PEO appointment system since yesterday afternoon, but keep getting the message that the system can't connect to the server. It looks like we may have to wait for a long time to even log in :(

Hmm...just now UKBA has made an announcement that their service is currently unavailable - http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... navailable

virgo2012

Post by virgo2012 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:37 pm