ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

4EUFam & Naturalization

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zafarzafar80

4EUFam & Naturalization

Post by zafarzafar80 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi Guys,

Just wondering does any body got Naturalization being on 4EUFam ? If yes please share your experience ? Or if you know some one who was in 4EUFam & got naturalized ?

flatpack

Re: 4EUFam & Naturalization

Post by flatpack » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:14 pm

all are on waiting list and i think doj gonna drage them very long way....
zafarzafar80 wrote:Hi Guys,

Just wondering does any body got Naturalization being on 4EUFam ? If yes please share your experience ? Or if you know some one who was in 4EUFam & got naturalized ?

dania

Re: 4EUFam & Naturalization

Post by dania » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:09 am

flatpack wrote:all are on waiting list and i think doj gonna drage them very long way....
zafarzafar80 wrote:Hi Guys,

why u think that they r going to drag them like that please give reason :?:
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:22 am

i know few people already who got theirs citizenship within 5-18 months based on eu4fam.

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:57 am

EU spouses applications are in delay cant see any reason why.i guess its very easy to process working visa applications bec of very simple procedure to process their applications no need to check social welfare back ground etc.
but as they said in their letters that all the applications will be processed in chronological order so why they are giving such a priorty to certain type of applications.if they want to categorize the application on priory bases then they should give priority to Eu spouses first . This is a very serious matter because this is not fair to delay EU spouses applications.

NewIrish

Post by NewIrish » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:20 am

samchoopra wrote: they should give priority to Eu spouses first .
Why??

tutingay
Newly Registered

Post by tutingay » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:33 pm

why u think that they r going to drag them like that please give reason>????

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:37 am

i know few case who got their citizenship married with eu.......... guys please dont loose hope ................. good luck

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Should we contact someone on this discriminatory treatment. There is no way they should give priority to those who were on work permits to those married to EU