ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

settlment visa need a help please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kaloul
Newly Registered

settlment visa need a help please

Post by kaloul » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:59 pm

hi i recive this lettre from my solicitor

I am sorry to have to advise that the U.K. Border Agency has applied to the First-Tier Tribunal Immigration & Asylum Chamber for them to give Permission to Appeal against the decision of the Immigration Judge who allowed your appeal. Please see attached letter we received today.

A Senior Judge at the First-Tier Tribunal will review your file and decide whether or not your case should be looked at again in the light of the Grounds for Appeal written by the Agency. I hope that they will not allow the Home Office to go ahead and that the successful decision will remain in place. The Senior Immigration Judge will send us a written decision in around 1 to 2 months. If they refuse Permission to Appeal then your successful appeal decision will remain in place. If they grant Permission to Appeal then there will be another Court hearing in a few months where your case will be looked at again by the Upper Tribunal.

I will keep you informed of all developments in your case and let you know as soon as I hear anything more.

You should let me know if you hear from the immigration authorities directly, or if you change address, or if there are any other changes in your circumstances.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

what gonna happend now and what chance i have to get my visa

been nearly a year now long wait

thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:07 pm

This is your first post on this forum and you haven't given any information about your case so no one can possibly comment on the chances of you getting your visa. The best person to ask would be your solicitor who knows all about your case.

kaloul
Newly Registered

Post by kaloul » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Greenie wrote:This is your first post on this forum and you haven't given any information about your case so no one can possibly comment on the chances of you getting your visa. The best person to ask would be your solicitor who knows all about your case.
thank you for replay

my first application was refused under pargraph 320.11 and 281

and 320.3 i been illegal migrant in uk for 5 years and igo back to my country and make aplication i have court hearing in 17 mai and then 10 days latre i recive a detrmination lettre the judg he alowed my apeal then in 11 jun i recive the lettre i posted from my solicitor

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Sammad wrote:It's ok you can appeal, don't get heartened, this happened to me they immigration officer made huge mistake saying I didn't include bank statement and proof of income, when I did, so they over turned mine promptly within like 1 month, and my wife a visa then only had to resubmit visa to gerrys with call in letter, they sent call in latter straight away too. All to together it took 3 months, more. But its easy to wait 3 months when you know you have the visa as opposed to waiting for an outcome.
you appear to have misunderstood the post. The original poster has already appealed, the appeal was successful but the ukba have applied for permission to appeal this decision.

kaloul
Newly Registered

Post by kaloul » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Sammad wrote:It's ok you can appeal, don't get heartened, this happened to me they immigration officer made huge mistake saying I didn't include bank statement and proof of income, when I did, so they over turned mine promptly within like 1 month, and my wife a visa then only had to resubmit visa to gerrys with call in letter, they sent call in latter straight away too. All to together it took 3 months, more. But its easy to wait 3 months when you know you have the visa as opposed to waiting for an outcome.
thank you for replay

hope the A Senior Judge at the First-Tier Tribunal will review my file and decide whether or not myr case should be looked at again in the light of the Grounds for Appeal written by the Agency. I hope that they will not allow the Home Office to go ahead and that the successful decision ....

kaloul
Newly Registered

Post by kaloul » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:24 pm

its really hurt after all this time waiting and ukba they are not ahppy with decision but i will fight them and hope i will wine

kaloul
Newly Registered

Post by kaloul » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:27 pm

thank you my freind dont worry im not gonna give up on this i will take them to high court evre european court i have time and im free for them nevre give up lol

kaloul
Newly Registered

Post by kaloul » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Sammad wrote:
kaloul wrote:
thank you for replay

hope the A Senior Judge at the First-Tier Tribunal will review my file and decide whether or not myr case should be looked at again in the light of the Grounds for Appeal written by the Agency. I hope that they will not allow the Home Office to go ahead and that the successful decision ....
I hope you get lucky, and its a mistake on their side, but normally they don't contest them unless they are sure they are making the right decision, because they will be questioned. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope things work out for you, I know how you feel trust me.

You should always obey the rules and don't break rules, you did illegal immigration, so they don't want to play around with you, its about trust. But I hope you learned your lesson, and the right decision is made. Always keep things within the legal frame work.

idid send them statement and i apologi for what i did and i know it was wrong but i dont have nother choice i nevre clim benfit or nhs or make application to home office and i dont have any crim i was working and helping my self thats all then i meet my wife i was with her for 5 years and i go back voulontry and i pay my ticket

kaloul
Newly Registered

Post by kaloul » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Sammad wrote:
kaloul wrote:its really hurt after all this time waiting and ukba they are not ahppy with decision but i will fight them and hope i will wine
Well I hope the right decision is made, but you did break the rules, and I hope you learned a big lesson from this, crime doesn't pay. Now its costing you even more money and if you're unlucky you might not even get a visa. So doing illegal immigration wasn't really worth it. But I respect you for at least trying things the right way, and I hope you learned your lesson. When there is illigal immigration and abuse of the immigration system it makes it harder for the rest of us, many of whom are doing things the right way. See now there are new rules coming into effect because immigration system has been abused, some brining girls over doing sham-marriages etc, all this makes it harder and harder for those who have legit reasons.

my wife say same thing and i know it was wrong

i was younger and i didnt know wil effect me like this u nevre now may

kaloul
Newly Registered

Post by kaloul » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Sammad wrote:
kaloul wrote:
Sammad wrote:
kaloul wrote:
thank you for replay

I hope you get lucky, and its a mistake on their side, but normally they don't contest them unless they are sure they are making the right decision, because they will be questioned. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope things work out for you, I know how you feel trust me.

You should always obey the rules and don't break rules, you did illegal immigration, so they don't want to play around with you, its about trust. But I hope you learned your lesson, and the right decision is made. Always keep things within the legal frame work.

idid send them statement and i apologi for what i did and i know it was wrong but i dont have nother choice i nevre clim benfit or nhs or make application to home office and i dont have any crim i was working and helping my self thats all then i meet my wife i was with her for 5 years and i go back voulontry and i pay my ticket
It doesn't matter. Everyone always has an excuse when they break the law. Just because you didn't claim benefit doesn't change anything, you were working you were taken someone else's job. and then to top it all off you decided to get married to attempt to become legal right? that's just dishonest, what the UKBA is worried about now what if after you become legal, you ditch your wife? it casts doubt on your marriage do you understand where they are coming from? because this is a common thing that happens.
it is mattre for me dont judg people from mistak they did u are not a god in earth i nevre evre will ditch my wife and let her down

i ask my wife to come to live with me here in my country but she dont want because she a have a very good job in uk ..what im after just to be with my wife thats all because i love my wife andi dont care about ukba what they thing

kaloul
Newly Registered

Post by kaloul » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Sammad wrote:If you're a legit marrige and you love your wife and will stay with her, then I hope you get a chance, we all make mistakes in life, and learning form them is what counts. Good luck my friend.

sorry can i just ask you a question please

where are u come from §

kaloul
Newly Registered

Post by kaloul » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Sammad wrote:Good luck if you love your wife. But you have to understand, why they are contesting it, millions of the time the same excuse is given, and then it turns out after the husband gets a visa he leaves his wife, i.e. he only used her to get ILR or nationality. Which country are you from currently? and how old are you?
I DONT WANT TO USE MY WIFE FOR NATIONALITY I DO REALY LOVE MY WIFE I BEEN WITH HER 5 YEARS BEFOR WE GET MARRIED IF I WAS AFTER HER PASSPORT I WIL MARRIED HER 1 YEAR I KNOW HER

ALGERIA AND IM 32

kaloul
Newly Registered

Post by kaloul » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:58 pm

I am from the UK. British Pakistani. But I lived almost all my life in Pakistan. I was born in the UK in the early 80s, but I lived most of my life in Pakistan. My father had his businesses there etc. I came back to UK when I was 18, to start my own business. Then when I was 25, I got married to my girlfriend from Pakistan. And last year she came to the UK, she was in good job in Pakistan. But now she owns her own business too

Good for youman and i wish you happiest in you life with your wife

about my case now .. what do you think

do i have chance to sucsess or will take a long time

because i know in some point i will have my visa but is waiting killing me

kaloul
Newly Registered

Post by kaloul » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Sammad wrote:
kaloul wrote:
Sammad wrote:Good luck if you love your wife. But you have to understand, why they are contesting it, millions of the time the same excuse is given, and then it turns out after the husband gets a visa he leaves his wife, i.e. he only used her to get ILR or nationality. Which country are you from currently? and how old are you?
I DONT WANT TO USE MY WIFE FOR NATIONALITY I DO REALY LOVE MY WIFE I BEEN WITH HER 5 YEARS BEFOR WE GET MARRIED IF I WAS AFTER HER PASSPORT I WIL MARRIED HER 1 YEAR I KNOW HER

i owen a restaurant and do some job for Governement

kaloul
Newly Registered

Post by kaloul » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:07 pm

It depends on the judge and what mood he is in on the day your file lands on his table. If there is only one of two objections raised by the UKBA then you have more of a chance. Just wish they don't even turn up at court, that's your best bet. Because it looks likely you'll get a court hearing. It will take a while now, longer then 5 months.[/quote]

but in first court the judg was in my side and i haveplenty of evidence

i have feeling they will go on the pargraph 320.11

wenner

kaloul

Post by wenner » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Kaloul,I hope you get your visa.please let us know what happened, cause im planning on applying for my husband in Sept.He also left UK voluntarily own expense,two years ago.

kaloul
Newly Registered

Re: kaloul

Post by kaloul » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:42 pm

wenner wrote:Kaloul,I hope you get your visa.please let us know what happened, cause im planning on applying for my husband in Sept.He also left UK voluntarily own expense,two years ago.

thank you .. i will let you know what happend and any news i will posted here