ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help - Previous earnings with all 4 evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sjarch
Newly Registered

Help - Previous earnings with all 4 evidence

Post by sjarch » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:56 am

Hi,
I got rejected first time in old rules(0 in past earnings), so I am trying now apply under new rules. I want to be careful in past earnings. Applying from US.

I am going provide the pay slips and bank statement for past earnings for claiming period.

Questions:
1. I got W2 for 2005. It is not going cover the claim period. Can I put it as evidence on safer side?

2. Also can I put the the letter from employer on safer side?

3. By putting all above 4 evidence, is there any negative impact?

Please share your experience.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:38 pm

Few suggestions..

Pay slips, if plain or online...Get them stamped and signed...

Bank statements: should be stamped and signed if on plain sheet...Figures shud match sal slips...

emp letter...Shud be on letter head, endorsed by HR

No harm in attching more evidences, but they shud be of quality source, and they shud not confuse case worker...They shud match each others in figures... :shock:
Regards,

Pam Aujla

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:44 pm

hey ..do u still need to put employers letters even unde new rules.
and what do u mean by figures shld match
pay slips show gross sal and net sal ...bank shows only net sal..not gross sal.
how will they match andwhich shld actualy match.

sjarch
Newly Registered

Post by sjarch » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:45 am

freebirds wrote:hey ..do u still need to put employers letters even unde new rules.
and what do u mean by figures shld match
pay slips show gross sal and net sal ...bank shows only net sal..not gross sal.
how will they match andwhich shld actualy match.
Employer letter means it should contains the gross earnings for the period claimed for.
Figures should match means the sum of all pay slips gross should be equals to your gross figure mentioned in the employer letter.
And pay slip net salary should match to bank statement each salary check deposit.

sjarch
Newly Registered

Post by sjarch » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:52 am

Is it strengthen my case if I submit W2 tax return even though it is not covering the period claimed for, along with other 3 evidence?

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:42 am

ok, i am submitting the following documents for past earnings.

1. bank statements for one year. stamped and singed
2. pay slips on company letter head stamped and signed
3. letter from chartered accountantabt gross earnings.
4. letter from company abt gross sal per month. they dont give me the gross annual earnings on company letter head. this is the problem
5. IT returns. I have a doubt here...is it ok to submit FORM16 or IT returns is a must.

thanksl

hsmp.applicant2007

Post by hsmp.applicant2007 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:33 am

My opinion is,

1. bank statements for one year. stamped and singed (This is good)
2. pay slips on company letter head stamped and signed (This is good)
3. letter from chartered accountantabt gross earnings. (Not mentioned in the guidelines so you might want to rethink on this)
4. letter from company abt gross sal per month. they dont give me the gross annual earnings on company letter head. this is the problem (This is good, you might ask your employer to give you a month-wise break down of the salary they paid you in last 12 months)
5. IT returns. I have a doubt here...is it ok to submit FORM16 or IT returns is a must. (You should go for Form16 becuase you cannot submit a self-assessed document. The trouble is getting a signed/stamped copy of form16 as most employers are a little wary of that. However, if you have a copy - Good for you :) )

sjarch
Newly Registered

Post by sjarch » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:29 pm

sjarch wrote:Is it strengthen my case if I submit W2 tax return even though it is not covering the period claimed for, along with other 3 evidence?
After carefully reading the HSMP1 application, it is clearly mentioned in Previous Earnings Exceptional Consideration section like this "You must also provide the evidence to support for your request for Exceptional Consideration"
So it is must to provide the Income Tax Return even if it is not covering the period claimed for and state the reason that it is not covering the period claimed for in the reason box.

Do you agree with this?

joya
Newly Registered

Post by joya » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:09 am

Hello all....

In my case , my salary has been increased in April 2006. I have From16 which covered my old salary upto march 2006. In the bank statements also it is showing the same way.When i asked for the salary certificate they gave my salary certificate with Annual Gross salary only, which is showing only the new salary. Where as i am submitting the proofs for new salary ( for9 months ) and old salary ( 3 months ).so while submitting the proofs do i have to submit my Increment certificate from Office also.

some of our friends saying that the bank statements all has to got to be signed.From whom ,we have to get the signature...is it from the bank people or from office people....

Prior thanks to all of you.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:12 am

Its natural,,,Bank issued the statements,,,they will stamp and sign it...

gud if u attach increment cert..just explain in cover letter.. u got increment...ITR covers this period,,,
Regards,

Pam Aujla

pravtech

hi

Post by pravtech » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:32 pm

hi guys,
one clarification regarding bankstatement
see i have filed IT for the whole year till march 2007(march 2006- march 2007)and payslips for the 12 months from employer with company seal and employer details. is bankstatement required for me other than these 2 evidence. as per hsmp new form itz given either of both IT or payslips r not given,we need to show bankstement..can any one tell me is bankstatemnt compulsary in my case(if IT and payslips r given)
i am waiting for ur suggestion.
Praveen

pravtech

IS BANKSTATEMENT COMPULSARY IF BOTH IT AND PAYSLIPS R GIVEN?

Post by pravtech » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:35 pm

hi guys,
see i have filed IT for the whole year till march 2007(march 2006- march 2007)and payslips for the 12 months from employer with company seal and employer details. is bankstatement required for me other than these 2 evidence. as per hsmp new form itz given either of both IT or payslips r not given,we need to show bankstement..can any one tell me is bankstatemnt compulsary in my case(if IT and payslips r given)
i am waiting for ur suggestion.
Praveen

Jk2007
BANNED

Post by Jk2007 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:05 pm

pravtech

If you provide IT return and pay slips for the whole period, I think Bank statements are not necessary.

Ensure that the payslips are signed and stamped by the employer.

joya
Newly Registered

Post by joya » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:11 pm

Hello friends....

Thank u very much paramjit2k for clarification.

I need one more clarification friends. our friends are saying that the sum of all pay slips gross should be equals to your gross figure mentioned in the employer letter. And pay slip net salary should match to bank statement each salary check deposit.but in my case it is not happening.

my payment mode is CTC ( cost to the company ) .CTC = Gross salary + some allowances. while paying tax we have to pay for CTC. but in my pay slips they will give the details of Gross and Net only . they wont mention allowances. in bank stmts my net salary is matching. But my GRoss sal * 12 is not matching with my salary certificate from employer.
They will mention only CTC / annum. so gross * 12 will give less than that mentioned in salary certificate.

Now i dont have the proof of tax returns for my CTC . From march - Dec i have to show only these pay slips and bank stmts as proof . If any of u have any idea about this situation please advice me.

prior thanks

moganlal

Post by moganlal » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:57 pm

Guys,
Does the payslip need to have employers sign and seal?
I think it required only in the case of online payslips i.e. if you take a printout of that then employer need to endorse it, isn't it?
cheers,
Mogan

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:16 am

Hi Moganlal,

If you have the wage slips on the company letter head in that case, you do not require the stamp and sign of the employer.

However, if the wage slips are online or printed on the plain paper, then you have to get the stamp and signature of the employer.

NNJ10

Vikas Ghai
Newly Registered

Help required in Previous earnings section

Post by Vikas Ghai » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:32 am

Hi All,

I have lived & worked in more than one country during the past 12 months i.e., from Jan 2006 to Dec 2006. In that period, I have lived & worked in USA for 9 Months (From Jan 2006 - Jun 2006 & Oct 2006 - Dec 2006) and in INDIA for 3 Months (From Jul 2006 - Sep 2006).

I have below questions:

1. Can i take my US earnings for 9 months as a base and calculate total earning for last 12 months on a pro-rate basis as specified in HSMP guidelines. i.e 9 Divided by total salary, multiply by 12.

2. In this case what all documents i have to produce for the Past Earnings. I have :
a. US Salary slips for 9 months.
b. US Tax return for year 2006 (for 9 months).
c. Bank statement showing US salary for 9 months.

Please advise if above documents will suifice or i need to have other documents. Also do i have to fill in exception consideration section for past earnings.

Appreciate ur reply.

umeshsethi

Re: IS BANKSTATEMENT COMPULSARY IF BOTH IT AND PAYSLIPS R GI

Post by umeshsethi » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:05 am

pravtech wrote:hi guys,
see i have filed IT for the whole year till march 2007(march 2006- march 2007).
Hello, i am not understanding. Could you kindly clarify please. How could you have filed IT for March 2007 now ??? If you mean you have paid advance tax, even if thats the case, even that is a self assessment. In any case if you are filing based on an estimate isn't that a self assessment anyways ?

So how will that hold up as full 12 months proof ?

Finally What is THE FINAL WORD based on ACTUAL SUCCESS, if any , whether FORM 16 is the right thing rather than SARAL ( for Indians) .

My thinking is Form 16 till the period it covers + TDS Certificate [ for cases from India] for the incomplete period is what these chums in HSMP are looking for ... what Say ?
Umesh Sethi

pravtech

bkstatement

Post by pravtech » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:59 pm

umesh,
sorry it isnt till march 2007, i have filed IT for the full year july 05--dec 06 till date ,and payslips for the same..is that enough to exempt bankstatement.,
Praveen