ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for a WP holder

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

annarichy
Newly Registered

Salary not pay in to Bank ? Can I still apply SET O ?

Post by annarichy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:34 am

Dear All

I am a Work permit holder fr 2006. I applies IIR on May 2011 but is Refuse on Aug 2011 because my pay slip in lower than £ 18000.

Now I have pay slip fr Feb 2012 Pay £ 20000/ year.

My Boss pay cash and have shown on my pay slip that the salary '' Pay able by cash.

Should I still apply for Set O.
Regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:13 am

1. Are you paid at least at or more than the rate specified in the COP for the job that you do?
2. Do you deposit the salary that you receive in cash in a bank account (in full)?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Smam

Post by Smam » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:46 am

Hi

This looks really surprising post to me and a little bit strange as well. Well as its being ask by the Moderator I would like to ask the same question again.

Are you getting paid above your COP salary level or SOC salary level now ??

My other Question is that have you got all of your last 5 years P60's with you, cause in your case I would highly recommend you that keep all of your P60's with you as Salary paid in Cash doesn't add up to any ones mind in UK that how can it be legitimate in the sense that what's the right amount of tax is being paid for that earning which you're getting in cash.

Good luck for your ILR.