ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Biometric invitation letter lost

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kleptomaniac
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Biometric invitation letter lost

Post by kleptomaniac » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:45 pm

I received the biometric invitation letter yesterday but somehow lost it. What to do now? Can anyone help??

ups

Post by ups » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:37 pm

I think you can call them and ask for sending another letter?

In the mean time it may be a good idea to email appointmentexceptions informing them that you may not be able to enroll within the 15 days deadline.

kleptomaniac
Newly Registered

Post by kleptomaniac » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 am

I called them on Monday and they asked me to email my situation on appointmentexceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and ask them on the email to re-issue me with the letter, which i did on the same day. I haven't received any response as yet. I wonder how much time they take to response back.

ups

Post by ups » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:28 pm

kleptomaniac wrote:I wonder how much time they take to response back.
I have seen people on this forum saying they are quick to respond as well as people saying it took a few days to respond - so you can safely wait another couple of days and then send a follow up I think.