ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Book appointment at Solihull PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

misssunshine
Newly Registered

Book appointment at Solihull PEO

Post by misssunshine » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi all,

I have seen so many poeple managed to book & attend appointments at Solihull PEO, but I have been trying for few days so far and I have never found one slot available at Solihull. Do you know if it has fewer appointments than Croydon or people book at a particular time to be successful? I personally have tried early morning before 8.00am & after 12.00am , but each time it showed no availibity at Solihull at all.

Please can those who have booked their appointments successfully kindly share their experience?

Many thanks

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Re: Book appointment at Solihull PEO

Post by singhmohit » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:57 am

misssunshine wrote:Hi all,

I have seen so many poeple managed to book & attend appointments at Solihull PEO, but I have been trying for few days so far and I have never found one slot available at Solihull. Do you know if it has fewer appointments than Croydon or people book at a particular time to be successful? I personally have tried early morning before 8.00am & after 12.00am , but each time it showed no availibity at Solihull at all.

Please can those who have booked their appointments successfully kindly share their experience?

Many thanks
slim pickens lady...
I guess it also depends on the category of application.
I'm applying for ILR this month and for me it was not a problem taking the appointment.
BUT... a firend of mine needed appointment for Tier1 General and cos he recently moved and doesnt have internet at his home, he asked me to book one for him.

Last night I was doing the same (booking an appointment for him in Tier 1 General). Logged in at 12:03, only 2 appointments were visible and when I tried to book them the system said "the appointment isint avaialble anymore".... joke right?

The point is....
1. Sync your laptop's clock with Microsoft Time.
2. Try exactly @ 12:00:01 ... if you can...
3. Have all details handy.. like your name etc (well, if you have a long name, write it down on notepad and then do a copy-paste)
4. Book the appointment before the clock ticks 12:01...

Hope this helps...

Mohit

seepsaba
Newly Registered

How to Book PEO appointment

Post by seepsaba » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi
I'm also trying to book a PEO appointment for Tier1 ILR in August but am confused about which link to follow to book the appointment. I have created an account but it directs me to choose ILR application form. Do I have to fill in SET(O) on-line to get my appointment? If you know any relevant link or could guide me through the steps, I'll much appreciate it.
Kind regards

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Re: How to Book PEO appointment

Post by singhmohit » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:48 pm

seepsaba wrote:Hi
I'm also trying to book a PEO appointment for Tier1 ILR in August but am confused about which link to follow to book the appointment. I have created an account but it directs me to choose ILR application form. Do I have to fill in SET(O) on-line to get my appointment? If you know any relevant link or could guide me through the steps, I'll much appreciate it.
Kind regards
hi seepsaba
appointmnets are made available 42 days in advance... i mean if you need the appointment on 23rd Aug, that will be made available on 13th July, so you need to try then.
if you are getting strange page i.e. form download, that just sounds wrong to me... I'm sure you are trying to access the right page so i guess you need to try from a different web browser...
hope it helps..

seepsaba
Newly Registered

PEO Cardiff

Post by seepsaba » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:12 am

Many thanks for your reply. I've got to apply in Cardiff. Would appreciate if members with Cardiff experience could enlighten on their experience. My solicitor said its relatively quieter, but is not sure about the IT capacity of the centre. It will really help if I may know if anyone has recently got ILR at Cardiff PEO.

Kind regards