ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

victorbugz
Newly Registered

Booking PEO appointment

Post by victorbugz » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi,

I need some advice / clarification with regards to booking a PEO appointment for my ILR application. My main password is expiring soon and I have applied for a new passport. This should be delivered in the next week or so. I want to book a PEO appointment in the next 2 days or so. Would I be able to do it with the original / expiring passport details or do I have to wait for the new one to be issued and use the new details?

Can anyone please help?

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:39 pm

If I remember correctly, you do not need to provide passport details (no., start and end date) while booking appointment. You only need to enter your DoB.

victorbugz
Newly Registered

Post by victorbugz » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:13 pm

rajesh9pl wrote:If I remember correctly, you do not need to provide passport details (no., start and end date) while booking appointment. You only need to enter your DoB.
Thanks for the reply rajesh9p. Can anyone else confirm if this is the case?

prashpatel1
Newly Registered

Post by prashpatel1 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:02 pm

victorbugz wrote:
rajesh9pl wrote:If I remember correctly, you do not need to provide passport details (no., start and end date) while booking appointment. You only need to enter your DoB.
Thanks for the reply rajesh9p. Can anyone else confirm if this is the case?
Thats right, u dont need any passport details while booking peo appointment

joh892

Post by joh892 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:51 pm

of course that is the case.

victorbugz
Newly Registered

Post by victorbugz » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:05 am

Thanks all. Managed to book the appointment for 31 July last night. Thanks for all your replies.