ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

biometric invitation letter not received

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mikaal
Newly Registered

Post by mikaal » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:52 pm

i feel the same way brother.. i know every 1 who applied in march gt their biometric then wht the in the name of god they playing with us

Aloogosht
Newly Registered

Post by Aloogosht » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:35 pm

I know what you mean. However I would recommend anyone who hasn't already done so, kindly enter their timeline to the following website.

According to that, everyone who applied in April are yet to receive the biometric invitation. Mind you there are only few entries for April.

www.spammer.com/uk-immigration- ... tier-1-psw

Shreyasx01

Post by Shreyasx01 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:57 pm

I hope they are not playing with us, this delay is unreal. People who submitted the application on 30th March already did their biometrics 3 weeks ago and we are still not on their system they say!!! What is going on?!!!

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 am

Another useless call to UKBA, regardless of 2.5 months wait been told to wait more for biom letter. Including same story of big number of application plus some cases takes longer to decide ...........................

Anyone got his Biom letter today? (just PSW applicant applied in April)
N/A

Shreyasx01

Post by Shreyasx01 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 am

Yeah I was told the same thing, its not that some cases that take longer, its all cases that have been submitted in April that are taking longer. Its not right at all, we must do something now, otherwise they will take their own time and may even issue the letter a month from now! This means the visa will take until September or even October!! Is there anything that you can suggest we do? Write in a group complaint to the UKBA or approach some higher authority?

mikaal
Newly Registered

Post by mikaal » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:01 am

i have wrote to ukba ,mp called ukba .. nothing has worked out for me.. all we can doo is keep writing them and annoy themm...i m running low on cash and got a really good job offer

Shreyasx01

Post by Shreyasx01 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:51 am

Did you take your MP's help? Still nothing happened? I don't know what they're doing, I hope they don't reject our application, really worried now :(

mikaal
Newly Registered

Post by mikaal » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:13 am

they cant reject our application but the amount of time they are taking is unacceptable. i havent received any letters today so far.. but my post man come by 1 o clock,fingers crossed

Aloogosht
Newly Registered

Post by Aloogosht » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:47 pm

another day... and still no letter

Aloogosht
Newly Registered

Post by Aloogosht » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Shreyasx01 wrote:Yeah I was told the same thing, its not that some cases that take longer, its all cases that have been submitted in April that are taking longer. Its not right at all, we must do something now, otherwise they will take their own time and may even issue the letter a month from now! This means the visa will take until September or even October!! Is there anything that you can suggest we do? Write in a group complaint to the UKBA or approach some higher authority?
September October?? are you serious? :shock:

I feel useless!

meetme06
Newly Registered

Post by meetme06 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Hi guys,

As you know even I have applied in April.

My mom read an article in one of the south indian tamil newspaper couple of days before regarding the UK Visa.
It appears the backlog on all the applicatiosn is majorly due to the Tier 4 extension visa applications not just in PSW. The article also says all the backlog should be cleared in next 2 weeks.

Which seems to be valid information as my Girl friend's brother gave biometrics 6 weeks before for Tier 4 extension and he havent got the visa yet.
So lets hope that we get our biometrics in next 2 weeks.

Shreyasx01

Post by Shreyasx01 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Aloogosht wrote:September October?? are you serious? :shock:

I feel useless!
Yeah, if you look in the timeline thread, the people who did their biometrics in the last week of March are getting their visa now!! Its been a two and a half months wait for them. I guess a similar or a longer timeline for us means that we will get the visa in September or October. And who knows when the biometric enrolment letter will come, the lady I spoke to didn't sound too optimistic, it could still take more than 2 weeks. It will be July by then!! :(

Aloogosht
Newly Registered

Post by Aloogosht » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:29 pm

I know what you mean.. tbh I would like to think more like August.

Lets hope they sort this mess out soon.

alex68

BRP Letter

Post by alex68 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:39 pm

hi my friend applied on 26/03/2012
Bio letter recived today 20/06/2012
in bio letter they said you have 15 Days from the letter date 07/06/2012
need to give bio data within 2 Days.

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Shreyasx01 wrote:the lady I spoke to didn't sound too optimistic, :(
Well, seems all ladies are same as mine one, asked way too many questions by giving the impression maybe she has find me in her system ATLAST. But hay no luck again … after First name, middle name, Surname, nationality, DOB, Ref number, date when the fee deducted, date when I got acknowledge letter …. She ultimately broke-up news which I didn’t want to hear …. I AM NOT IN THEIR SYSTEM ………

Damn … all I wish they had a free number
Last edited by Tier 4 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N/A

Shreyasx01

Post by Shreyasx01 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Haha I think we spoke to the same lady!!! She was so dull, I really felt upset after I spoke to her. Unneccessarily took all that information and finally said I'm not in their system. She told me it takes more than 2 months to get the letter sometimes. I mean the SLA is 4 weeks so 2 months is unacceptable!!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Continue here.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!