ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Over 6 months - any UKBA contact emial or numbers?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tt2k
Newly Registered

Over 6 months - any UKBA contact emial or numbers?

Post by tt2k » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Hello, it has been over 6 months since i sent my application with biometrics done but have not heard any progress.

When i call the number on the letter and press 3 for progress of application, it just says they cannot give any update unless over 6 months and this call will now end.

What number am i suppose to call?

Applied for FLRM from within the UK.

Thanks in advance.

s.uk
BANNED

Post by s.uk » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:28 am

when you applied are you on valid visa and applied on time then this much time is not Expectable under such circumstances contact your local MP he will help you out for sure

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Re: Over 6 months - any UKBA contact emial or numbers?

Post by Loveislovely » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:20 pm

tt2k wrote:Hello, it has been over 6 months since i sent my application with biometrics done but have not heard any progress.

When i call the number on the letter and press 3 for progress of application, it just says they cannot give any update unless over 6 months and this call will now end.

What number am i suppose to call?

Applied for FLRM from within the UK.

Thanks in advance.
I do agree with s.uk, you need to get some help from your MP.

(1) Did you use a solicitor to make the application.

(2) Did you receive an acknowledgement letter, when you first made the application?

(3) It is possible that your application has been approved and returned, but got lost during the process, please seek the help of you MP if you haven't done so already. Good luck
All for one, one for all..... Peace