ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yuvarajrajendran
Newly Registered

Urgent help

Post by yuvarajrajendran » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi
I came into UK on 20th Sep 2006 as Student

Received my first Workpermit on 1st August 2007 but Joined the work (immediatly after applying for WP )in July 2007
The Moved Job in June 2010 got Certificate of Sponsorship in June 2010, but got the Tier 2 Stamping only in July 2010.

I am applying for ILR by end of July 2012. can you please tell me if there will be any issues as my joining date for both the jobs are earlier than receiving Work permit and tier 2 stamping.

thanks in advance for all your help and advice.

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Hi

It doesn't really matter. Just try not to mention this joining date scenario explicitly to the CW at the time of your appointment at the PEO. The most important bit is that try to mention the joining dates of your employment in your employer letter after the dates of your Tier 2 stamped on your PP.

Please do kindly share your PEO Experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

yuvarajrajendran
Newly Registered

Post by yuvarajrajendran » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:39 am

Thank you very much Smam for your help
Sure will update you on how it went.

Thanks,