ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment Query

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

m.asif
United Kingdom

PEO Appointment Query

Post by m.asif » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:37 am

Hi Everyone

Just want to check if I book PEO appointment myself can I still use a solicitor as my representative. Someone told me that a solicitor can only represent me if PEO appointment is booked through solicitor.

A prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards

Chase53

Post by Chase53 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:09 am

No, PEO appointment for self and through solicitor are two different things. When you book PEO appointment for self it clearly says "Only the applicant can attend the appointment and Do not bring anyone else; they will not be seen."

If you want to go through a Solicitor then you have to make a booking separately on a different URL which is dedicated for solicitor appointments. For more info follow the below link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... n/sameday/