ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT Travel

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SJR_Spencer
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ICT Travel

Post by SJR_Spencer » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:06 am

Hi All,

I got my Tier 2 ICT in May and will be travelling to the UK from India next week. Can you please the clarify the following?

1. What are the documents that will be required for the Port of Entry officer?
2. Also, the office from where i will be working is at Harrow (closest airport being at London) whilst my flight tickets have been booked to Manchester from where I'll have to take a train. Will this be a problem when I land there?
3. Will they require medical reports when I land there? If they do, what should they cover?

Thanks in advance.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:48 am

1. Passport with visa, landing card.
2. No.
3. If your visa is for longer than 6 months and this is the first time that you are travelling to UK, consider getting a chest x-ray done. Carry it in your cabin / hand baggage.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!