ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric letter for me but not dependants

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ZINXYX
Newly Registered

Biometric letter for me but not dependants

Post by ZINXYX » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi,
Submitted Application on 7th March, had email to book on online 28th March with my dependants references included. Received letter on 21st April but only for myself, none for my dependants. Shall I wait or contact them. Also has anyone been a similar situation? I thought all dependant letters came in the same envelope as applicant.
Thanks

ksadoc
- thin ice -

right

Post by ksadoc » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:18 pm

i applied by post and got my Biometric Letter with Dependent in one envelope.
Its better you call them up.

tiamaria89
Newly Registered

status

Post by tiamaria89 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:21 pm

hi ZINXYX, same thing happened to me. I only received biometric letter for myself last week and none for my dependant. I'd like to know if you finally received the biometric letter for your dependents and how long did it take to receive them ? I just wanted to have an idea on timelines. Also, did you call them to enquire ? I tried to call but it is a very long wait.