ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All Dec'05 Rejected applications Post Here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMP_2007

All Dec'05 Rejected applications Post Here

Post by HSMP_2007 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:45 pm

Hi All,

Please post the rejected applicant's experience in this thread so it will help every one !!

Thanks in Advance

:lol:

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:09 pm

I wish no one gets chance to write here...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:24 pm

Hi guyz
Yar sardar i wish the same for all ...........no results yet for out of country applicants. Let seeeeeeeeee :roll:

Cheers
Hasan

umeshsethi

Khudi ko kar

Post by umeshsethi » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:19 am

Khudi ko kar buland itna, the caseworker pooche,,

Ee HSMP applicant, bata teri raza kya hai.
Umesh Sethi

paramjit2k

Hi

Post by paramjit2k » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:25 am

Nice sher Man! :lol:
Regards,

Pam Aujla

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:27 am

Hi umeshsethi
yar umeshsethi aab itnaa bhi buland naa karay kaay neechay gir paray :lol: .....be carefull to be buland.
Cheers
Hasan

JavaGuy

Post by JavaGuy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:08 am

HadiHasan wrote:Hi umeshsethi
yar umeshsethi aab itnaa bhi buland naa karay kaay neechay gir paray :lol: .....be carefull to be buland.
Cheers
Hasan
umeshsethi wrote:Khudi ko kar buland itna, the caseworker pooche,,

Ee HSMP applicant, bata teri raza kya hai.
Hold it Guys!! What is this?????

This is a respected international forum. Please post in English. We are not interested in your colloquial spirit.

Moderators, please take note.

umeshsethi

Post by umeshsethi » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:23 am

JavaGuy wrote:

This is a respected international forum. Please post in English. We are not interested in your colloquial spirit.

Hello Mate, relax... Not only are you being rude, you are bordering on being dearly beloved. You have no right to talk about not posting in Hindi, Urdu or any other language ... in any case it was in english :-) I don't remember any rules forbidding it in the guidelines... but if there are i do apologize. There is nothing wrong with colloquial spirit. And for your information... their is nothing disrespectful in the poetry... it was just motivational... not a bloody plan for europes invasion

So, as it said.. relax !!
Umesh Sethi

NationOne

Post by NationOne » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:12 am

umeshsethi wrote:
JavaGuy wrote:

Hello Mate, relax... Not only are you being rude, you are bordering on being dearly beloved. You have no right to talk about not posting in Hindi, Urdu or any other language ... in any case it was in english :-) I don't remember any rules forbidding it in the guidelines... but if there are i do apologize. There is nothing wrong with colloquial spirit. And for your information... their is nothing disrespectful in the poetry... it was just motivational... not a bloody plan for europes invasion

If people are not able to understand your post, It's not very useful, is it?

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:40 am

Hey JavaGuy take it easy.........b4 commenting anything make sure of the board rulez and also ask what it was. As umeshsethi said there is no disrespectful. So man be carefull in making these sort of comments. Good reply umeshsethi
Cheers

lapppt

My application rejected!!

Post by lapppt » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:28 pm

Well, may be I could be the first person to have my application rejected. I did not get points on the earning section on the ground that the evidence I provided was outside the 15 months' qualifying period. The documents I submitted showed that I finished my studies on July 2005 and therefore I have not been a full-time student over the last 12 month in order for them to consider my previous earning before becoming a student.

Although I finished my studies on July 2005 my graduation was actually in Novermber 2005 so, I thought this could be within the 15 months. However, the graduation date was not included in the letter supplied by the university so the HO considered the July 2005 as the graduation date.

However, I have a question I want to ask you guys. The guidance says that they can consider your previous earning if you have been a full time student in the last 12-15 months. But what if you have been unable to earn income in the last 15 months because of reasons such as sickness? My circumstances fall on this. Having finished my studies in July 2005, I enroled in another studies in the UK but had to drop out because of sickness. I went back to my country for treatment and took a long time to recover. In such situation I was also unable to work.

I did not include my sickness in the application form. However, they told me that I can ask for review if I want but without any fresh evidence. So I was thinking whether I should ask for review and explain my circumstances of not earning income and hear what they say or I should make a fresh application where I can submit fresh evidence of my sickness which led me to drop out of my studies as well as being unable to earn income in the last 15 months.

What do you think guys?

umeshsethi

LOST IN TRANSLATION GUYS!

Post by umeshsethi » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:02 pm

NationOne wrote:
umeshsethi wrote:
JavaGuy wrote:

If people are not able to understand your post, It's not very useful, is it?
YES... but why should you criticize when you can't understand, and wasn't aimed at you in the first place.

Since you guys are requesting so much for a translation, although not very politely, how can i refuse: :lol:

Khudi ko kar buland itna, ke caseworker pooche

MEANS in essence : Try to lift your application or yourself so high that Caseworkers asks...

Bata e HSMP applicant tere raza kya hai

MEANS in Essence: Tell me O' HSMP applicant, where do i Sign !

Irshad !
MEANS Thanks...

Hope this closes the topic for once and for all
Umesh Sethi

paramjit2k

Hi

Post by paramjit2k » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:11 pm

Hey cum on guyz..we r here to share thoughts, views...

Hi JavaGuy,

Anything if written in Hindi/Urdu or reginal language, Igues that is aimed for that particular group of people...So if u dont understand it, plz dont think it is something against u...

Hi All,

Regarding any suggestion, Plz share in the ENGLISH.

UNITED WE WIN...DIVIDED WE LOSE...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:45 am

Hi
Guyz i received my letter today.Well i got rejected due to 2 reasons.
1) They haven't accepted my Bachelor degree as equivalent to UK Bachelor. They said as per NARIC my degree is below UK Bachelor. Man my University is of the oldest(53 years) university of my country. My degree is of four years and not less than with any UK degree. I have many friends who their Masters from UK based on this degree. guyz i dont know how HO is working or NARIC is working, i guess they need money to accept as equivalent to UK bachelor.
Anyways for this if i go for NARIC , can get points for degree.

2) They haven't accepted my second proof,of part-time income, as they said u only provided the Employeer certificate for part-time income, as the matter of fact of i included 2 things, one is which shows how much is my total income in parttime and other letter by accountant showing the break down of each month on one letter head as the salary is paid in cash.

Well now tell me how i prepared my review, any suggestion
Regards

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:52 am

very sorry to know the rejection...by the way..which country r u from..have u applied for NARIC before HSMP application.

for part-time earinings, which accountant gave u letter..is it charted accountant or company accountant...

now when u apply for review apply for NARIC...and also get letter from company

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:02 am

For appeal(review), I thought you are not allowed to submit any new documentation than what you already did.

Ofcourse there is nothing wrong in doing an appeal to try your luck.

Since the rejection falls in more than one category, I would suggest take an HSMP experts' help(paid) and re-apply.

Jk2007
BANNED

Post by Jk2007 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:28 am

HadiHasan

I think in your case re-applying is better than going for the review

Regarding your degree, I think better to apply to NARIC, and submit your evidences regarding recognition of your degree in your country. If you have evidence to show that this degree has been accepted by UK universities for Master degree, you should provide them. If NARIC has not got your degree readily in their database, it may take more time to get reply from NARIC, because they may need to to do additional work to evaluate your degree. Once you get your degree evaluated by NARIC, you can apply again.

Regarding your part time income, in addition to pay slips, if you do not provide tax returns, you should provide Bank Statements showing the salary credited into your account. You are saying that this has been paid in cash, but there is no way HO can verify this, and they will go by the guidance notes which insist on Bank statements. You mentioned that you provided a letter from the employer stating that the salary was paid in cash, but this may not be acceptable to HO since you should show additional evidence - Bank Statements - to prove your earnings. Alternatively, you can submit your Tax return to the Tax authorities, and provide this as proof of earnings, in that case you may not need Bank statements.

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:45 am

Hi
I applied from Saudi Arabia, where no Tax system. No i haven't applied for NARIC b4 HSMP , as i know guys who got points on degrees from same University.
Well the letter is from Company's Accountant. Its on letterhead signed and stamped.
Well on this forum one of the applicant got rejected for the degree and then got the NARIC letter , and applied for review and got approval.
Guys any more suggestions?
Regards
Hasan

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:53 am

Hi JK
Well i have applied from Saudi Arabia , where no tax system. So thats why i provided 2 evidences for parttime as
1) Employer letter showing my total income from period x to period y.
2) Certificate from Company's Accotant which shows each months income and also it is stated in certificate the amount for each month is received in cash.

Regards
Hasan

Jk2007
BANNED

Post by Jk2007 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:10 pm

HadiHasan

In that case, does the letter from your employer clearly state that all the salaries you have received are tax free, and there is no need to file Tax return in your country?

I am not sure if HO will accept any evidence in lieu of Bank statements. Probably you can explain your situation in the relevant section.

Can you provide the original company receipts (where you would have signed while receiving the cash payments)? May be this would be of some help to prove your earnings.

ajilani

Post by ajilani » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:23 pm

Dear Hadi,

I was expecting your approval but really got shocked after read your message. Its a separate debate that you go for review or re-apply but as a Pakistani I can help you in NARIC case. Tell me about your degree name, years of education, University name etc.

-Azher

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:26 pm

Hi
Well its well know fact that there is no Tax system in Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates etc. so no tax return or tax papers. I am sure that they know about Saudi Arabia so that they accepted my full time earnings. Since they want to see that what i have earned in each month during the speicified period , for this i provided the letter which shows the break down for each month and this letter on company letter head plus stamped and signed by company's accountant. Also since no pay slip is given so i provide this document which showing the each month earnings.
So guys i will appreciate more suggestion and comments
Regards
Hasan

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:47 pm

Hi
Well bro Azher thanx for your concern. I was expecting the same but this life i tired my level best for this and will try my best in review too otherwise the other options for other places are open for me. One think more HO team are not much cleard in their assesment process that what they accept or what not if they have doubt they should go for verification.
Anyways i will appreciate if u can help me in NARIC issue. My degere details are
Degree Name: BS(Computer Science)
Years of education: 16 years (4 years after Inter Science)
Degree duration: Jan 1996 to Dec 1999
Year of Degree awarding: 1999
# of Semester: 8
# of Courses: 48
# Credit Hours: 144
Department and University: Department of Computer Science,
University of Karachi

Azhar can u provide me ur MSN id?
Regards
Hasan

ajilani

Post by ajilani » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:03 pm

LankanFunkin

Post by LankanFunkin » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:54 pm

HadiHasan wrote:Hi
Well its well know fact that there is no Tax system in Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates etc. so no tax return or tax papers. I am sure that they know about Saudi Arabia so that they accepted my full time earnings.
My friend, never underestimate ignorance or apathy!

Either the caseworker who looked at your file really was ignorant about the Saudi System, or just couldn't be bothered to verify beyond "Band B" what country you were claiming your earnings.

It might be wise to specifically draw attention to this seemingly minor detail, regardless of whether you choose to review or reapply.

Good luck!