ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment at PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

london_prem

Appointment at PEO

Post by london_prem » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:54 pm

My Tier1 General is expiring in Feb 2013. I want to go for in-person appointment for extension. I registered on UKBA website to book appointment and found that there are no appointments available in next 3 months at any of the 7 offices. Is that normal?

UKBA website asked my availability in next 3 months, but also asked me to choose the last day not more than 42 days in future. Does it mean that I can only find appointment in the next 42 days and not 3 months?

I would appreciate any tips on how to find appointment at PEO's for visa extension. For example: when is the best time to find appointment, when do appointments become available etc etc.

Can I get Tier 1 General extension at any of the 7 PEO's?

Thanks,

private1
Newly Registered

Re: Appointment at PEO

Post by private1 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:21 pm

london_prem wrote:My Tier1 General is expiring in Feb 2013. I want to go for in-person appointment for extension. I registered on UKBA website to book appointment and found that there are no appointments available in next 3 months at any of the 7 offices. Is that normal?

UKBA website asked my availability in next 3 months, but also asked me to choose the last day not more than 42 days in future. Does it mean that I can only find appointment in the next 42 days and not 3 months?

I would appreciate any tips on how to find appointment at PEO's for visa extension. For example: when is the best time to find appointment, when do appointments become available etc etc.

Can I get Tier 1 General extension at any of the 7 PEO's?

Thanks,
try to check the appointments after 12 am you will find the appointments

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Appointment at PEO

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:24 pm

london_prem wrote:Does it mean that I can only find appointment in the next 42 days and not 3 months?
Yes

lisat
Newly Registered

Post by lisat » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:17 am

Hi, I'm having problem in booking an appointment in any of the offices for next 3 months which seems unusual. Please advise if there are any specific rules to follow to increase the chances in getting any appointment. I'm applying for ILR and starting to get nervous now as the system is not that user friendly.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:00 pm

lisat wrote:Hi, I'm having problem in booking an appointment in any of the offices for next 3 months which seems unusual. Please advise if there are any specific rules to follow to increase the chances in getting any appointment. I'm applying for ILR and starting to get nervous now as the system is not that user friendly.
The following post discusses how to go about booking an appointment & what time the slots get released. Would be worth reading through it.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=