ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

procedure for online appt & pymt - tier 1 extension

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vidya

procedure for online appt & pymt - tier 1 extension

Post by vidya » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:19 am

Hi everyone,

Long time since I posted here, my tier1 is due for renewal soon , I dont qualify for PR, though have completed 5 years on hsmp/tier1 ( due to time spent in India in the middle) ....so applying for anther extension right now

I am running out of time, sorry but havent read through previous threads i know the answers to my queries are probably there but my two year old makes reading impossible :shock:

pls can someone just give me the procedure for getting a in person appt with glasgow PEO ( i live in edinburgh) and how to make the appt and pay for it ( as i heard that these days we need to pay at the time of booking appt)

many many thanks , any of the old timers still around ?

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:38 am

Hello This link might help to get the PEO appointment

Tricks For Booking a PEO appointment and this is the link for
booking PEO appointment

vidya

Post by vidya » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:12 am

Hello, thanks for the response.

I went to the link for booking an appt for tier1 extension and after registering , it says , I should not book an appt until I have submitted the application ...can someone pls tell me what the new procedure is, do i submit an application online and then book the appt, how do we submit the evidences along with the application then ? thanks in advance for any help, I dont know why I am so confused abt the new process :oops:

msk1977

Post by msk1977 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Vidya,

I too faced the same.

Try this one.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... pointment/

On the right side there is a small box with a linking saying
"Register and book an appointment online"

Once u are authenticated, it should ask you the service category.

Btwn.. I am also planning for in-person appointment..

My visa expires 15th Sep. Do you know the earlier date I will be allowed to book an appointment ? I heard its 6 weeks prior to expiry date. Do u know its correct ?

Thanks.