ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 General (Dependant) - To apply from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

redbull110

Tier-1 General (Dependant) - To apply from Pakistan

Post by redbull110 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Dear Moderator and senior members,

I want to know what documentation is required for applying a dependant application for 2 dependants i.e. One wife and one kid born here in UK 4 months ago.

My wife was married to me in Feb2011, and came to UK on her own PSW visa which ran out in April 2012 and during this time we had a kid born in Feb 2012. Before her PSW visa got expired she travelled back home along with my kid to Pakistan.

Now as I want to apply for her dependant visa from Pakistan, I have managed to collect the following documentation and want to know from the members of this forum if I am missing any important or any critical document to include for her Tier-1 dependant visa application:

1. 2 x Passports (one wife and one kid)
2. VAF10 forms for both wife and the kid.
3. Marriage certificated which is registered at the local council office in Pakistan.
4. Wedding Invitation card along with about 9-10 wedding snaps.
5. My three months bank statements (current and savings both), as the maintenance funds will be shown by myself.
6. My three months payslips.
7. Birth Certificate of my Kid who was born here in London.

Based on above documents, can someone guide me if I am missing any important piece of document here which can cause delays or any trouble in getting the dependant case being refused?

I am holder of Tier-1 General visa which is valid until October 2013 and then I am eligible to apply for ILR.

Any advise or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,

REDBULL110

WRS

Post by WRS » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Reading this sticky for guidance would help
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=62853