ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation applications per month from Jan till March

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

peace31
Newly Registered

Naturalisation applications per month from Jan till March

Post by peace31 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:06 pm

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/n ... ing-289754

The link above was requested by one the applicant to know the amount of applications was sent to the UKBA during the period of January till March .

It looks like March applications received is 16.682 , granted 6.116 , refused 135 , rejected 6 and undecided 10.425 .

When you open the link make sure to download the PDF in there there is all the info ...
This is one of the reason why march applications are still too slow to deal with .

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:40 pm

It is not clear to what date the data is updated. There is a big difference if the data is correct as of 1st April or 1st June.

peace31
Newly Registered

Post by peace31 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Jambo wrote:It is not clear to what date the data is updated. There is a big difference if the data is correct as of 1st April or 1st June.
I would agree with you but this is giving a rough idea of what's happening inside the mystery building and it proves also why march applications are held up and slowed down little bit . I'm not looking for the exact figure ! But i did post this link only to let others know what's the situation look like at the moment !

addh
- thin ice -

Post by addh » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:49 pm

What is the difference between application being refused or rejected?

genorp

Post by genorp » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:55 am

I would assume 'Rejected' is an invalid application, such as didn't qualify or no/wrong payment and 'Refused' is a valid application that fails on its merit, such as the good character test or absences.