ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - need to declare director of company

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jo1

ILR - need to declare director of company

Post by Jo1 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi,

I am full time employed and have a clear case of 2 years on hsmp and 3 years on tier 1 generalm. I am the main applicant and spouse is dependent.

Recently, me and my spouse have registered a company on our name in July 2011.

We pay VAT etc but have not done company accounts as yet. 1st accounts will ready before September but i don't think we will have to pay any taxes as its first year of trading and not so profitable as yet.

My spouse draw minimum wages of 600 gbp(no tax/NI paid) as this is his only job and source for income. Please advice

Do i have to mention this in ILR application at all.

Jo1

Post by Jo1 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Please help.

Jo1

Post by Jo1 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Please help i am confused if i don't tell home office about company registration and they can see that on HMRC system, they may raise a concern.

If i declare it, they may delay decision when i go for PEO as i have read some cases where they delay the decision.Please advice

Smam

Post by Smam » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:14 am

Hi

As long as you're not using any activity of your own registered company for your ILR application then you dont really have to worry about mentioning it at the time of your application and let me tell you one more thing that the people who works at UKBA are just normal human beings like you and me and they've got tons and tons of application to deal with so they dont really like to dig in to any details of any one for any thing which has no relevance to the application the applicant is making that's all it is and neither they've got any Crystal Ball to see that what are you doing and the things like that they only know those things which you want them to know and which have got some relevance to your ILR application.

You're the main applicant and according to your post you're employed and you must be applying for your ILR on the basis of your employment so that's clear now that your company and ILR has got no link so far to the best of my understanding and you shouldn't be getting worried about your dependant salary with drawl and the things like that.

Let me tell you one more thing I work as a Finance Consultant for my company so I don't really like to poke my nose in to my company HR department in the same way UKBA and HMRC has got no links in between them what so ever they're completely 2 different department and every one has got their own jobs to do so they dont really have this much of time to intervene in to one anothers operations.

Hope this will answer your querry.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

Jo1

Post by Jo1 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:31 am

Thanks Smam. I did think the same but didn't want to take a chance.

Appriciate your response. Will definatly share my experience with everyone. It's still 4 months away. Thank you once again.

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:24 pm

If you are only claiming earnings from your full-time employment (i.e. not limit company), I don't see any reason to include your limited company details in your application. They don't ask questions like "do you have any other business interests", "do you have any other employment", etc because this isn't relevant. All that is relevant is you can demonstrate the required earnings and you have proof of those earnings.