ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment - What If?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aragon

PEO Appointment - What If?

Post by aragon » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:31 am

What if I cant attend my PEO appointment due to some unforseen reason.

1] Can I just book another appointment in that case?

2] Do I need to give a reason why I didn't attend my previous appointment in my covering Letter?

3] Will that affect my chances of getting my Tier 1 extended?

aragon

Post by aragon » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:59 am

Hi,

Let me re-iterate my situation. I managed to book a PEO appointment in August after many days of trying. Now the problem is I might not be able to attend it as its conflicting with my sons doctor's appointment for his VSD which I can't change. Now I will try and change my PEO appointment for a later date, but if I will not succeed I will apply by post. But I wanted to try till the last day before my PEO appointment and so I might not be able to cancel it before 48 hours. So, the questions I asked earlier, can you please answer them.

All I am worried is, if I don't attend the PEO appointment and do not cancel it, will it affect my case?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:10 am

1. Yes (after you have cancelled the scheduled appointment or you may book a fresh one using another ID).
2. No.
3. No.

If you know for sure that you'll be unable to attend a scheduled appointment for some reason. you should cancel it so that someone else gets the opportunity to book the same slot.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

aragon

Post by aragon » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:19 pm

sushdmehta wrote:1. Yes (after you have cancelled the scheduled appointment or you may book a fresh one using another ID).
2. No.
3. No.

If you know for sure that you'll be unable to attend a scheduled appointment for some reason. you should cancel it so that someone else gets the opportunity to book the same slot.
Thanks for your reply. I think you are right. I have cancelled my appointment for august. Will keep on trying to get another appt.