ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No peo appt?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Trickytok

No peo appt?

Post by Trickytok » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:17 am

I ve been using for ages.. There is no appt for rest of the ear at any of the peo

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:18 pm

I checked for next 100 years, still can't find any. :roll:

meemyself&I

Post by meemyself&I » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:38 pm

asim72 wrote:I checked for next 100 years, still can't find any. :roll:
Hi asim72

Not sure if you have received response to your post quoted above as yet. I have just read somewhere on another post, that it is best to try and book appointments at midnight (12am - sorry that you will have to stay up late), as this is when they issue out slots for 6 weeks in advance. However they say that the slots go out fast, so you will have to be ready for your venture at 12am exactly.

PS - the post i saw this information under, said that when they checked on 29.6.12, their were slots for 10 August, so if you do it soon you will get slot around the 12/13 August or so.

Hope this helps.
God's divine child