ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zainamir2006
Newly Registered

Settlement Visa

Post by zainamir2006 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Has anyone had a reply from the visa embassy in Pakistab whether they have been granted a visa or not for settlement.

Its that my husband has applied from Lahore Pakistan for a settlement visa and still waiting for a response.

Also Gerry's Fedex have put a new notice on there website stating that it "could" take up to 24 weeks for a settlement visa decision. But they are trying to get decisions made within 12 Weeks.

I am praying my husband gets his visa as i have been waiting 7 years and my husband has not seen his daughter yet or is 23 months old.

Inshallah all will get response quick and visa will be granted.

Thanks All

Alif1

Post by Alif1 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:28 am

It is difficult for all of us who are waiting for a decision on our visa application.

If you have a look at the link below. You will see that at the moment it is taking about 4 months, to get a reply about a spouse visa application from Pakistan. Have a look at this link. http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... c&start=20
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.

Nadia Sohail
Newly Registered

Re: Settlement Visa

Post by Nadia Sohail » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Many people have been waiting for more then 6 months now.. the process is delaying.. I am waiting for any news on my visa status since april. But so many people have been waiting since dec or jan. Lets hope we all get visa soon cause this is no way to live a married life...