ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit from Austria

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Reddevil
- thin ice -

EEA family permit from Austria

Post by Reddevil » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Applied EEA family memeber from austria.

Applied 1st time REJECTED on 26 MAY 2012 (my marriage is for convienence).

I appealed and Then reapplied at same time
( appeal i am waiting)

Reapplication 2nd time REJECTED. ( same reason)

I translated all my document from german to english and provided everypossible thing.
But they are just making my passport and record BAAAAD

I am so angry are they rejecting because of Pakistani nationallty ? idiots.

I am married to EU citizen ( Austrian ) I dont know how can they reject after getting everpossible evidence.

Sereriouslyy the are so dearly beloved i now feel like my relationship is not genunie because of them. pfft

Szmek

Post by Szmek » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:25 pm

From what I read about 'marriage of convienience' is that it can be considered when the date of your wedding is close to your application or when the evidence isnt clear that you know eachother, live with eachother etc.

Read the UKBA Entry Clearance Guidance here: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... /#header10
EUN2.10 What if I suspect a marriage / civil partnership of convenience?
The definition of 'spouse' and 'civil partner' in the EEA Regulations does not include someone who has entered into a marriage / civil partnership of convenience.

When a marriage / civil partnership of convenience is suspected, the burden of proof is high and rests with the ECO. However, in these cases the ECO is entitled to interview the applicant. Factors to consider include:

- an adverse immigration history;
- doubts about the validity of documentation;
- application follows soon after the marriage / civil partnership;
- no previous evidence of the relationship.

The ECO should not consider the following cases as marriages / civil partnerships of convenience where:

- there is a child of the relationship;
-there is evidence to suggest cohabitation.
Basically, if you have a child or live together then they cannot say anything. If not, it all depends on your documents.

Do you have an 'adverse immigration history'? (previous refusals for visas, deportation, overstaying on a visitors/student visa?)

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Are you living with your spouse? Do you have children? When did you get married?

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:58 pm

I am so angry are they rejecting because of Pakistani nationallty ? idiots.
The proof of that? Of course you are angry but to suggest the reason for rejection is because of your particular nationality is, well, ........ ?

How did the two of you meet? How long have the two of you been in some sort of relationship? How long have you been living together?

Also, why do the two of you wish to live together in the UK? Why the UK in particular?
John

Reddevil
- thin ice -

Post by Reddevil » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:55 pm

I have adverse history becuse i was refuse student visa extention in 2009. I left uk and then got married. My wife and ilike uk so we want to move there. We have showed all the evidence. Marriage pic. Residence bill and everypossible thing. Even a dumb person will know its a proper marriage. I feek so bad now how can these people have right to call a marriage for conveinence. I dunno wat to do now i might szay in austria but what attracts both of is to england is culture and british family we want to live there soo bad. What is the stupid meaning of free movment i bettet just go with my wife through road and live and work there. I cant believe they insulzed us twice how date dat cu nt calling it marriage for purpose. Stupid littlr ting

Reddevil
- thin ice -

Post by Reddevil » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 pm

I got married in 2011 and then my wife applied for my residence in austria which took 8 months. Now we are in austria we want to take advantage of what law says if ur family member of eea u can live and work in uk. I showed my marriage ceetifcate and let them get a glance in my private life but these idiots have no sympazhy and emphty always telling me to appeal m i joke or wat why should keep on appealing why dont they the just shut this eea thing and tell evryone u r not allowed to come why disrespect some one or call someone marriage fake. I hope they die in helll.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:03 pm

What evidence did you submit that shows that you and your wife are living together?

Reddevil
- thin ice -

Post by Reddevil » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Residence paper bills and bankstatments wife lasz name is my last name. How stupid and racisz of them. Cant they call us or invize for interview i dont get dem

Reddevil
- thin ice -

Post by Reddevil » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:15 pm

In this new rejection of my eu fakily permit they even dragged my wife and ask me to provide holiday leaves from her work. Stuppid i want to appeal any one ready to take my case. I havr appealed once before and waiting since last.month but now i want to appeal for this latest rejection thanks

keffers
BANNED

Post by keffers » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Unfortunately, there has/is abuse of the regulations by non-EU nationals trying to get around the regulations. Be angry at them because they spoil it for genuine people such as yourself and clog the system up with spurious and vexatious appeals/applications.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Reddevil wrote:In this new rejection of my eu fakily permit they even dragged my wife and ask me to provide holiday leaves from her work.
You are going to have to be a lot more specific if anyone is to even imagine helping you. What exactly did they say or do?

Reddevil
- thin ice -

Post by Reddevil » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:47 am

Any one intested to take my case ahead please contact me on Work-adil@hotmail.com. Or give me your contact. they makin my history so bad.

Is it possible i can Scan my two Rejections here on this forum

Trust me all i provided very strong evidence with all the document Attested and required.
This is just not fair from them whats the point off applying when u know u have been so genuine and given 100 % but they will reject u cus they had bad cases before.

A student doing best and getting 100 should not fail because all of his class failed.

i am so pissed

Reddevil
- thin ice -

Post by Reddevil » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:50 am

My wife is so supportive but UKBA are creating problem in our relationship. I sometime feel i should sue them for those reason. UKBA is such a SLAG

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Nobody here is in a position to take your case anywhere.

You need to drop the anger and use that energy in describing what has happened very exactly. Until that happens, nobody can usefully comment.
Last edited by Directive/2004/38/EC on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Szmek

Post by Szmek » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Can you start by writing exactly what the refusal letter said? Don't scan it, just take the time to copy it, so people can see exactly why the ECO made his decision.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:53 pm

I don't think refusal is related to any race religion etc bullshit.
I have had no problems in applying for the UK permitts nor I have problems in applying the Schengen visa.

They should have suspect something otherwise they won't be turning down your application.

don't relate these things with race. I know some pakistanis here who are good frind of mine and never had any problem with the law.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:56 pm

Reddevil wrote:I have adverse history becuse i was refuse student visa extention in 2009. I left uk and then got married. My wife and ilike uk so we want to move there. We have showed all the evidence. Marriage pic. Residence bill and everypossible thing. Even a dumb person will know its a proper marriage. I feek so bad now how can these people have right to call a marriage for conveinence. I dunno wat to do now i might szay in austria but what attracts both of is to england is culture and british family we want to live there soo bad. What is the stupid meaning of free movment i bettet just go with my wife through road and live and work there. I cant believe they insulzed us twice how date dat cu nt calling it marriage for purpose. Stupid littlr ting
I think they turned your application as too many spelling mistakes :lol:

just kidding

keffers
BANNED

Post by keffers » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:56 pm

One only has to look at immigration into the UK over the last 50 years (and especially the last 15) to discount facial theories. Its about numbers. Always has been.