ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric residence permit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

random.thoughts
India

Biometric residence permit

Post by random.thoughts » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Hi Members,
I am applying for extension of my Tier 1 expiring October 2012. I switched from HSMP to Tier 1 on October 2009.

My wife came to UK through the dependent visa in Sep 2010. So I have the following questions

1) In the dependent application form they are asking for biometric residence permit number. I am very sure my wife submitted her biometric details for the visa in Sep 2010 but on the VISA there is no BRP number. Should I fill no for that column?
2) During my extension in Oct 2009 I was not required to fill any biometric details. In the extension form there is no place to fill any details for biometric appointment. I am assuming that after I submit my details I will given some invitation letter to fill my biometrics. IS that correct? If so where should I submit them?
3) Do I have to submit all my old passports?

ups

Re: Biometric residence permit

Post by ups » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:43 am

random.thoughts wrote: 2) During my extension in Oct 2009 I was not required to fill any biometric details. In the extension form there is no place to fill any details for biometric appointment. I am assuming that after I submit my details I will given some invitation letter to fill my biometrics. IS that correct? If so where should I submit them?

If you apply by post, you will receive a letter when they are ready to take your biometrics.
random.thoughts wrote:3) Do I have to submit all my old passports?
Yes.